Insurance

i’m with ING and i’m primary driver under my own policy with my full G and D-E no records or accidents and i’m 19 (turning 20 May 23) and i’m paying 345$ a month[/quote]

thats close to a quote which i got from Bell air. they told me $385 plus im 17 so i think its kinda good compared to your price.

i’m with ING and i’m primary driver under my own policy with my full G and D-E no records or accidents and i’m 19 (turning 20 May 23) and i’m paying 345$ a month[/quote]

thats close to a quote which i got from Bell air. they told me $385 plus im 17 so i think its kinda good compared to your price.

Who is that with? What kind of coverage?

^^ what he said

^^ what he said

260 a month 1991 240sx state farm

For the curious, I pay 315/mth, Full G, 20yrs old, one at fault accident. 385 sounds a bit high though, I mean, you are 17 and all, but I would figure since I have an at fault you should be closer to my rate.

For the curious, I pay 315/mth, Full G, 20yrs old, one at fault accident. 385 sounds a bit high though, I mean, you are 17 and all, but I would figure since I have an at fault you should be closer to my rate.

I got full coverage, 2 million liability, fire, theft, etc… all for 110 bucks a month :slight_smile:

I’m with PC Insurance, but I’m also 26 years old. I called them when I was 24 as well and they didn’t want to insure me at all.

I got full coverage, 2 million liability, fire, theft, etc… all for 110 bucks a month :slight_smile:

I’m with PC Insurance, but I’m also 26 years old. I called them when I was 24 as well and they didn’t want to insure me at all.

after reading this thread i just switched to Bel Air direct insurance. RBC Insurance was charging me 490.50 a month, which is around $5,668 a year. Where as Bel Air is charging me $230/m, and can’t remember how much a year. Right now i’m in the process of finishing it up. Also, i aksed why are they so much cheaper than other companies, and they answered saying that for customers under 25yrs of age, they purposly make it cheaper so that young drivers like us can drive. But probably if you crash your car or made a claim, that privalage is gone and the montly price might go right back up like the other compaies…

^^ what he said

^^ what he said