Iran really testing the US navy

The US could take Iran… no problem, it’s been strategized from the get go… before Iraq.

Iraq is being used as a base for the imminent assault on Iran, covert or not.

Also, you dont have to fuck the whole country… just key figures, install puppet gov’t and then give the people their western lifestyle… they’ll fall in line just as we have.

The US never just bombs some country back to the stone age and then moves on…

We would have to occupy the country and rebuild…Iraq is full of radicals and the same shit that happened in Iraq will happen once again…

Im sure our economy could use a war on 3 fronts…Iraq, Afghanistan, Iran…

Way to take all the fun out of it fag.

Free beer for everyone! Woo! :headbang:

:rofl: I think I brained my damage…

We?
What country are you from?
(If you don’t mind me asking)

Correction, nobody but China can beat the US. They have sheer numbers on their side. And when Clinton gave them technology to advance their space program, he inadvertently advanced their military technology 4 decades further than what it had previously been. They now have a delivery system for their nukes and other armaments they did not have before. Not to turn this into an anti Clinton/Bush bitch fest. Just saying that China is more of a threat than people give them credit for. Also, keep in mind that China has been buying up oil like there’s no tomorrow (this is in part why oil prices are so high). If you had a country that was one of the most powerful in the world, had the largest army by sheer volume, and now has more advanced weaponry than before, and you are buying oil in record amounts…then see that the source of your oil and your country’s advancement is at stake…what would you do?

LOL

I rue the day that china decides to invade the united states and meets 60,000 rednecks in fishing boats with long guns and dead accurate markmanship.

we could level iran without ever having one troop set foot in the country. Im not saying that we should but we deffinitly have the capability

There’s this whole thing with Israel, and not wanting them bombed. And oh yeah, China being supplied oil by Iran. Walmarts across the country would come to a standstill.

we should have droped these guys. they want to mess with usa then we will show them what happens when you piss off the us military.

Please refrain from the following list of jobs/tasks:

a) procreate
b) run for office
c) procreate

:retard: so what there rubicant you want a people around hell bent on killing as meny american’s as they can?

:picard:

In the initial Iraq invasion what did we do?

MAssive Aerial Assault to soften the enemy/ eliminate comm and control, then sent in Marines/Airborne to assault targets.

That is very different from the Iraq/Afgan mission today, where we are acting as an occupation force.

I would think that if we ever did strike Iran, occupation would not be on the agenda. If we stick the strike hard, and let them solve the aftermath, the US will probably win that battle. If we try to occupy, we will be in deep shit. Just my opinion.

He only said anything to try to get a rise out of me. Im sure he knows he dosent have a clue what he is talking about. Justin you should cower under your bed i hear Iran is going to invade us Red Dawn style and we dont have the power to stop it hahahahahahahaha.

I understand massive aerial attacks…

But since when has it been the US policy to blow up another country and not follow up with troops on the ground??

Doesn’t Iran also have strong ties to North Korea?

Lets see Iraqs military was something like 34th in the world…Irans is up there around 15-16…

Meh

They should have sent their top 33 militaries then. The outcome may have been different. 34th string? No wonder we won…

LOL i was waiting for him to edit it and not say anything. Way to be the bigger man. Man that Fry what an e-thug. :smiley:

:lol:

:word: You’d never know it if you met me in person though. I’m a big pansy. Not really even big. Just a pansy. :tup:

This is the only intelligent thing I have read on here today.