Irwin Cruise '07

are u gonna bring the burb. down saturday night ?

Yea, I agree. I have seen some pretty wild looking ones on the net. Mine won’t go that far, but will be good enough for me!

Right now, with spoke hub caps, and factory 4x4 stance, it is the opposite of pimp! At least it does not have woodgrain!

woodgrain would be even more pimp less people would think about it, it would be more sleeperish

x2

Eh, I’m liking the smooth sides better.

Here is one on ebay in the same color as the one i’m getting:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1994-Caprice-Classic-Wagon_W0QQitemZ330109936516QQihZ014QQcategoryZ6162QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

x3

u need to bag urs too :smiley:

Eventually, but for now i’ll be rollin’ on lowering springs…this is gonna be a low budget ride for a while.

Sweet, another land-barge owner in the burgh! :smiley:

x2 def a sweet sleeper

Yep, the golden whale will be beached on the streets of Pittsburgh soon!

Thanks, all of these replies make me not embarrassed! I thought most replies to a b-body wagon would be like this: :puke:. I’m glad it’s not!

slowcamaro, get those spindles and hubs?

just got home late last night. i will head up to get them tonight i think…

ok fellas enough whorin of this thread please :smiley:

Ummmmm…pretty sure you took it off topic!!:stick:

Anyone know if I can bring my puppy?

I normally take him everywhere with me, but I hate to take and get kicked out.

PM if you know.

Thanks,

Tom

Drove through tonite. PACKED!

good turn out considering other area events

got alot of traffic-and hybrid was in effect

it was a good night , we showed up late parked next to phils nsx saw alot of pittspeed folk, sorry for anybody i did not get a chance to talk to. the wife was hungery and we went to dinner

what’s normal protocol for these things? Do you just show up and park? what goes on exactly, it’s literally .25 miles from my townhouse, I would like to stop down.