Irwin Cruise '07

Yep, find a spot and park. Walk around and look at the other cars. That’s all you need to do. No entry fees, or anything like that.

last saturday was a good turn out it was PACKED 4sure…looking 4ward to this saturday if the weather is decent

i’m usually wit the F-buckets and Typhoon’s

be there after the downtown irwin show that starts at 12

As long as the weather is good I will be out with some fiends and most likely a couple other GPs.

Forgot about that! I’ll have to check it out.

Irwin car show this Saturday at 5

who’s goin?? i probly will be goin if solow and slowmaro95 go. else i’m debating on goin to the track again

in:bigthumb:

Dick Starbucks, was your GN the only one there? I’m not sure if “GNX” on the turbine cover is standard or not. I looked at it a few times, but I had no idea who you were, so obviously I didn’t say anything. I was with two buddies of mine (not that that helps you at all I guess.)

i was there with cutty and vaportrail and bluezo6 and 6speedss-and forgetting someone

i was in the typhoon though

what you were looking at was a real gnx that was just bought for $100,000
number 325 of 547

I stopped by for a few minutes. I was there with my friend who had the silver gt with the saleen kit. I plan on going next week and actually staying for more than 20minutes. Nice show though.

i may come out if the weather is decent. it’s about a 2hr drive for me

so far the weather looks like it will be decent out for saturday

I’ll probably be there in the FatBoyRacing t-shirt, if anyone sees me, come up and say hi.

Just drove past the show and it is pretty packed from what i can tell and heard from friends that are there already…going up for a little bit now

seems like this is always classic musle cars and stuff, doesn’t seem like I would fit in there to say the least!

yes & no

it is mostly muscle, but there is a fair share of other stuff … i know saturday i seen a evo or 2 and some other stuff …u’ll fit in tho

i know alot of the cobalt ss/sc guys go up there so you should fit in ok.

its super nice out…i’ll be at the show in the TYPHOON

I go every couple weeks or so if there’s nothing else going on. It’s usually the same cars every week, but it’s fun either way. I have an '87 Regal turbo, silver with the granny chrome trim and pillow seats…

call a brother so i know when you are going