Is this auto worth it?

its white.
BTW i see all these cars that look really clean, this ones got a black strip that goes most the way around it. These are easily removed right?

FAQ section has a sticky thread on what to look for when buying a 240sx.

look for that thread

Yeah right man… With all of the things I’ve learned while working on my S13, the knowledge and experience is priceless man!

2nd

asking questions is good but do your research-read read read. and when you are done reading beg an EXPERIECED 240 owner that knows these cars and have them look at the car with you. G/L

peace

I really dont understand the if you see rust, run sort of comment. 20 year old cars all have rust. How much rust is the issue. 3.5K is more than many cars that old but it isnt wholly unreasonable for a car that you dont have to spend 100 hours repairing rust. you will still probably have to patch up the frame if you want it to last a few years. Its all up to personal preference i suppose.

Most people around here get these cars becasue they are into working on cars but so many run for the woods when it comes to rust. A car this old needs a lot of TLC. Throwing in a turbo with hopes and dreams doesnt make a great car. grow a pair and put real effort into your cars, it will pay off.

hey dan_tha_man_103
the s13 your talking about is my car i got the car of some old couple,in Hamilton… the car does note have any rust on it at all, and its got 60km on the motor not 80k

ahmen to that^

lol i said not worth time and money

so if your budgets good than it’s fine but if it’s not then you’ll end up nowhere…btw g/l on your project

My budget’s toast… I have no money for this :stuck_out_tongue:

But yeah, I’ve learned a lot of stuff while working on my car… Even put down more money than its worth… My only concerns are the constant vandalizing of my car… Its happened twice already… (see my vandalized thread)

^^^ye i saw the thread…if i were you i’d find out who did that and go there with a bat(my friend made a huge one out of wood) and beat the fucking shit out of them or their car whatever is more worth lol