Its about time! **pix inside**

nice color choice. Black and red looks sharp. Go with a FMIC… meth as a last resort. Whats your final compression ratio?

hmm…didnt think there were any differences. Guess ya learn something everyday.

Please tell me you are going to intercool this.

Thanks…i wanted a dark, aggressive looking scheme, with just a hint of personalization.
im hoping to be able to squeeze in the FMIC before the tune…but i may hold off until mid summer on that…who knows. speeding tix own us right now lol.

CR is actually close to stock around 9.5:1 with 18cc dished pistons.
it should love the blower.

i didnt either till my buddy did his 98gt and swaped the heads for 03s it was something like 14.1 hp increase close enough to 15 for words

as stated previously i am definitely intercooling it…by the time i will be able to do it, it will be very close to my deadline. it may have to wait a bit. or push back the tuning date some…which by that time would set me back a couple more months. I have a few places out of town i need to be with this thing shortly after the tune too so…

thats because your buddy had NON-PI heads…1999+ have the PI (performance improved) heads…doing the NPI to PI swap on 96-98 stangs is a considerable difference…i however have the PI since my stang is a 99…i thought something didnt make sense there for a minute lol.
99-04 heads, aside from being windors and romeos have no flow differences.

lol that would make sense. yes that is true im sorry i thought the car was a 98. a nice build btw

Nice!

i’d do it!

just an update…

Motor is in (obviously)
MPH 4" power pipe was smoothed and polished and installed.
42 lb. injectors installed (thanks NYStanger)
bpv and misc hoses plumbed
Had the alternator polished
Caster Camber plates polished and installed.
flex rad hose installed
all fluids are in…
and a few other things here and there…

also went with a centerforce dual friction clutch and 11" flywheel…so those are in…obviously.

left to do…

put the SCT maf and filter on (have to wait for the front bumper to go back on)
pull the tank and pump…
install new tank and dual cobra pumps (will have them next week)
install the modded FPDM, and KB 40 amp Boost a pump (already have those)…get a handhelp sct, load the base tune and breack that bitch in…

dyno tune is on the 23rd or may! yippie!

oh and the intercooler is going to have to wait until later this summer or next winter…im about broke on this damn project.

here is some pics…i still have a ton of cleaning to do =(

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a72/frogiiie/enginenew2001.jpg
http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a72/frogiiie/enginenew2002.jpg

Looks great:snky: .What do you think it will run on street tires?
D

not sure…probobly 17s LOL…
the tire situation definately needs to be addressed before it sees any track time…just gotta find a good DR in an 18

well…just a little update…It looks as though someone stole my battery and replaced it with a windshield washer fluid reservoir :snky:
Upon further investigation, the perp hid the battery in the trunk :bloated:

lol.
Anywho…yep, so i went with water/meth injection for my cooling needs (for now). Good bye to the power robbing heat soak, hello happy cool boost :slight_smile:

FMIC is still coming this winter, and the Snow kit is staying on. I may put it on a switch, and only use it at the track though…who knows. For now, I couldnt pass up on the deal i got (Thanks carnut), and its definately doing its job, with a BIG “seat of the pants” difference from 4 psi to 13 psi. I was leery about using one of these kit, but after TONS of research, and advice, i came to the conclusion that I would be CRAZY not to use one of these kits. So here it is…

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a72/frogiiie/enginemeth001.jpg

Wow, that’s so cleannnnn!! Nice Work!

Thanks…we try :slight_smile:

:tup:

that is one fucking asswhooping fordshure shit lol…good to see your back up and running!!! Great work.

that looks FAST… lol jk…
Looks nice…

oh…it is fast lol…on the 17th at the next moms event, were gonna see what the wife can do, now that the heat soak issue has been addressed.