its all over

What a load of horseshit. Fuck… we all need to get God damn geo metros and drive 50.

How gay.

130 is racing? People cruise at 140 on the highway regularly at night in the left lane, car after car.

140 ? racin? what a load of bullshit.

Fuck police x100

I hope all goes well for you man… good luck…

just put on the song , kanye west & paul wall - drive slow.

its gonna be pritty expensive because i remember i accidently told the xcopper guys when i was getting a qoute that i got a dangerous drving charge and they said itll cost me around 3000 + the no insurance and no glasses ticket. but luckily i didnt i had a careless and all those tickets cost me 800 and theyre full of my record and no fines. so yea good luck man i think u have a good chance of getting away if the other guy never got a racing ticket and the officer doesnt have proof of what speed u where going.

Heres a good idea.

If your going to do anything over 120 on the highway dont drive beside riced

out cars. Swallow your pride and let them pass.

While your at it get rid of the f**k the police attitude. its not going to help you.

obviously they have their eyes on us so dont be stupid.

If you really have the need to drive fast buy a sedan

i prefer ludacris’ song 2 miles an hour so everyone can see you…lol

Two “riced” out cars going 130 - 140 side by side on the highway LOOKS like street racing, even though they aren’t racing. Like goodwin said, to a granny or whatever, it will look as if they are racing and someone is going to call and complain.

Especially if you have some annoying loud riced out exhaust.
I avoid the highway like it’s an awkward former friend at a high school reunion.

haha, not bad, not bad.

RAwRRRR if u are streetracing they can tow and CRUSH ur car!!!

thanks for all the input guys! does anyone know a good traffic lawyer for newmarket area??

Race Legal ask for jackie #416-601-1529, she is good. Bud call her and hear what she has to say.

A cop can write what every he wants on a ticket, it up to the judge to bury you.
With all the attention street racing is getting on the news and news paper this is going to happen to alot of us very soon. The government wants to show that they have pull over x amount of unsafe moded cars and cruch x mount of cars that was used in street racing.

If we donot stand up and protest and get on the news, we are going to suffer. And for the rest of the guys who thinks if I do the speed limit and obeying the laws of the road the cop will not pull you over!!! keep living on MARS.

What I am afraid of is when we are doing a cruise a cop can pull alot of us over and hit us with racing tickets!!.

btw next time, if you can safely pull off the road and stay in your car waiting… you don’t have to allow the cop’s tow guy near your car no matter what they say…

remember it’s just like insurance can’t force you to go to their shop, you don’t have to accept a cop’s tow referral either, even if they make it seem like you do

I was caught out with tickets and towing… I had a friend who lived down the street but the cop wouldn’t let me leave and I didn’t have a cell at the time, luckily he knew the yard so I paid $75 for a 5min impound and drove the car home anyway…

mind you this was on brimley where there is no space to park besides the grass, any normal highway has a shoulder where you can “stand” legally

you know that justim timberlake song “cry me a river”

ohnestly if your going to bail out cause of one incident then you shouldnt be driving a car.

ohnestly dont dress up your street car like a christmas tree. your only asking for attention. im not saying your a ricer and you have vinyl stickers and wings on your car, or maybe you do i dunno. what im trying to say is anything that will make your car stand out from the daily norm will attract attention.

Why is it that i was able to drive my s14 400horsepower nissan on the streets daily and not even get a ticket. Thats becuase my car was lowered and thats it.

Now get your shit together, fight the ticket and enjoy the car.

good day.

http://www.son240sx.ca/forums/showthread.php?t=27510

the car was for sale be for i even had these tickets.i need the money for rent and shit. now ill need more for tickets. w/e ill buy a new 240 when I’m out west. thanks for all the info guys. and my car is definitely NOT riced out by any means. i have a megan exaust and 17" Nissan v-spec rims. thats it. stock paint etc no vinyls they pulled over 2 bikes right after me, that were side by side and im sure they got street racing tickets as well