JBAKER1121'S FX50 photo and update thread

does it have an on-screen keyboard for typing in addresses?

Yeah it has its perks…must be nice being ignorant.
p.s. I was thinking of picking up a 240 project car…do a little rb25 swap, etc… how much of a PITA is it

Yessir, or you can use the scroller or the “d-pad”

nice nice, didn’t realize they were finally putting in touchscreens. it’s horrible being forced to use those d-pads

yeah its a pain, but the way the screen it setup its easier to speak to the NAV or use the scroller/dpad tbh…or maybe I’m just more used to it

My truck has a touch screen and was made in 2005 :gotme:

I’m sure there are others.

lol yeah doesn’t everybody have a $30k car when they’re in college?

I remember a time when nyspeed flamed ricers. Sigh.

my dad’s 06 fx45 doesnt

I dont think the newest BMWs do either, I could be wrong though

I haven’t poked the screen of a new BMW to check yet, lol. The dial isn’t too bad to use, but I do prefer just taping the screen.

and how am I a “ricer”? lmfao

yeah none of the first Gen FX’s had it.

just like my mom’s benz…I like using the dial

Nice car

Taping the screen seems excessive.

[QUOTE=Jbaker1121;3201378]Yeah it has its perks…must be nice being ignorant.
p.s. I was thinking of picking up a 240 project car…do a little rb25 swap, etc… how much of a PITA is it

it is nice being ignorant, well more fun than nice.
shit u got enough of ur parents money, just pay someone to do it. then it wont be a pita at all
or have your parents buy you a car thats swapped already.

[QUOTE=Jbaker1121;3201378]Yeah it has its perks…must be nice being ignorant.

P.S. your a spoiled rich fggt just have mommy and daddy buy you a pre swapped car or have them pay someone to do it

any photoshop whizzes on here?

What you want done would help, maybe a picture or two, maybee…

haha I was getting to it then forgot to post it…

window trim, side vent, door trim, roof rails, trunk chrome, emblems, grille all painted a black/dark gunmetal color (gloss, or maybe have it all gloss but the roof rails satin) and my tail lights tinted black and headlight housings black/darkgunmetal
and I need my GTR wheels photoshopped on (yes they are at my house but I’m at school so can’t just throw them on to see) and lower the car a little.

Basically, all chrome/alum color changed to black/dark gunmetal, to go with the dark gunmetal GTR wheels I have from the 35

here’s one that was already started…GTR wheels on, but I want the tail lights tinted BLACk, etc. I dont have my editing stuff on the computer anymore because I had to reload windows…

so if somebody could do all of this that would be amazing, If it’s somebody who knows what theyre doing I would even shoot them a few dollars on paypal.

Like I said above, all the chrome stuff a black/gunmetal, lowered with the GTR wheels…

Pictures for references (for more pictures of the GTR wheels) go to my FX35 thread:http://www.nyspeed.com/showthread.php?165180-New-guy-from-Westchester-County-(Irvington)-with-an-05-Infiniti-FX35

Thanks.

While this is a nice SUV why are you driving and modifying a SUV? I’m somewhat confused here, what are your final goals? DONK?

I’m sure he could ask why you continuously buy POS domestics.

I kid, I kid, I happen to like both your hwips.

Why does anybody drive and modify their cars? Because they have the choice to. What’s the difference If I “drive and modify a SUV”?
Why are you confused?
Where did you get the impression I was going DONK? Have you seen my last FX? probably the opposite of donk…
I’m surprised how ignorant some people on a car forum can be, you sound like the guy who called me a ricer…
p.s. a stock c5 vette is not much faster than my FX50 stock v stock, to put it in a way you would understand.

I’m a student right now so I got something that is a bit more practical than a two seater domestic…and I still like to modify it.

Exactly. It’s a choice.

An AWD 350z sounding pig, I like it!

No different than modding any Audi Avant really.