Jersey > upstate

!!! :rofl ya that. its been a while since i been to that crappy state

Diss it all you want, but Northern Jersey > Upstate NY in my book

Get the fuck out of here.

Adironacks to NYC pollution? What are you, high?

You know how much pollution the Adirondacks sees a year? Alot, we get everything from the Ohio Valley poured on us relentlessly every year.

NYC is different from Northern Jersey. Don’t knock it if you haven’t tried it. I’ve lived in NYC, NNJ, and upstate, and based on that am giving my opinion.

If you have lived there and think NJ is a piece of garbage that’s all good to me, I just think it’s unreasonable for people to knock things just because others do, before experiencing for themselves.

Jersey sucks ass.

Ya’ll both suck a$$

x2 most parts of north jersey are nice,out in the country its just like upstate ny but not as cold, there are a lot of cities in nnj that are shitholes tho

every time i drive through jersey it smells like a used diaper filled with indian food.

And Guilderland is better how?

:rofl

b.c it doesn’t smell like curry in a diaper?

lmao, ewww Curry food!

guilderland FTMFW kiiiiiiid

seriously though i love guilderland. great place to grow up. but after HS, NYC is where its at :number1

OK KID so tell me which of the following you will be then:

The kid who goes to college in NYC, realizes all that he missed out on in G-land, and decides to get a job in NYC after graduation… After landing a job, he realizes that rent is no joke and that the closest place he can afford rent is… New Jersey.

And ends up living there all the while washing clothes three times a week to get rid of the curry smell.

OR

The kid who decides to go back “to the roots” after 4 years in the big bad city broadening his horizons, only to find out that 4 years later… The 5-1-8 is now culturally limiting and even Shift does not elicit the laughter it once did… PJB has stopped going to bars, Vlad is in the 2000 hp club (albeit with 21 cars) and Singh is so old he can no longer walk on his hands. In his frustration, the kid takes a sales job to “get out and travel more”, only to find out that every flight out is somehow routed through Newark Airport.

Suits are washed three times a week to get rid of the curry smell.

Idk, the most recent time I’ve driven through NNJ it smelled like puke for about 15 minutes then it smelled like cabbage for another 10 minutes.
Trenton is a dump. Newark(the city) is a dump. I have been to both and have stayed in both cities.

Would not live. Then again, I wouldn’t live in NYC either. The South ftw.

imma be the kiiiiiid that hires a terrorist to blow up the entire state of NJ after i evacuate my aunt/uncle/cousins caus the place fucking sucks.

then ill probably make an amusement park out of it

Sweet plan, KID- gonna leave E-town alone? Make sure you do, 'cause the 1320 is 4 lYFe SoN!

yeah ill probably relocate the bleachers and timing equipment to depot rd behind my HS because that’s a dragstrip already :rofl :rofl :rofl good times

Don’t forget NJMP.

The last time I was in NJ was two years ago going thru it on the way to PA and it wasnt that bad there. Nothing special really but didnt seem like any more of a sewer than the part of NY before it.

I went to Wildwood in '95 and '96 and it was cool but Ive heard the fags took that over.