Jumped head first into the deep end at the JDM kiddie pool.....

HOT!!!

:tup:

put a VQ in that bish

put an ls1 in

/domestikz guy

I got a spare motor in my garage I think its a 280z one if you blow that one up too soon :wink:

cool.

did you stop by my dads shop today? i didnt see you. i got stuck back in the body shop today because a guy is out hurt, and we were behind :tdown:

I wasnt at any shops today other than innovative. So no, is your dad Jon from New Age?

[quote=“MPD47,post:27,topic:38822"”]

is your dad Jon from New Age?

[/quote]

huh? no. trailer…?

Oh, d’oh, brain freeze. No I didnt get a chance to come by today, unfortunately, didnt leave innovative till 5:30.

ite… im there tomorrow too after class at ~10:30am…ill probably be in the body shop again… (the last shop at the end of the building)

Word, thx, definitely going to try and get over there as it needs to be serviced.

Nice :slight_smile:

nice find dude, keep the paint

If it was Inca Orange I would Eric, but it’s faded Red. Lime Green, Inca Orange, or White is in it’s future.

Awesome!!! Can’t wait to drive it!

:ohyeah:

factory lime green would be so hot. that 45k 240z my dad has is lime green (now in primer). nicely done, they look great

More pics here assuming this is the same car (which it appears so): http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1971-DATSUN-240Z-PARTS-CAR-RESTORE_W0QQitemZ180178830744QQihZ008QQcategoryZ6187QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
The seller better close out the auction soon so he doesn’t end up with angry bidders.

Looks like a roach.

JJ, I’m just jealous.

Yep, it’s the same car, we arranged separately from ebay. Guess he forgot to close the auction :lol:

Nice that’s one of my dream project cars… Good pick up, now do it up most proper.

[quote=“MPD47,post:34,topic:38822"”]

If it was Inca Orange I would Eric, but it’s faded Red. Lime Green, Inca Orange, or White is in it’s future.

[/quote]

Do it white and vq it to put the smack down on moffit… maybe even twin turbo it to really fuck with his head.

Dave no harm meant…