Jumped head first into the deep end at the JDM kiddie pool.....

:tup:

help me put an LSX in mine, and you can have my VG30DETT :shrug:

rhd fairlady is more jdm though. i think you jumped into the shallow end. well, maybe somewhere in the middle

[quote=“Coldaccord,post:42,topic:38822"”]

rhd fairlady is more jdm though. i think you jumped into the shallow end. well, maybe somewhere in the middle

[/quote]

We have a line on one of those too. Complete with the rare race head/cam. Too bad the owner is an idiot and the car won’t ever be completed or sold…

Sasha has a brand new VQ35 Rev-up motor with variable exhuast valves that he may not be able to use in his series… just got it with his Z33… it will be in the neighbourhood in the next week actually.

already out of the car.

Bing, we will definitely talk. I think I just sold a few engines I have laying around tonight so that may have to be in the works.

[quote=“brent_strong,post:43,topic:38822"”]

We have a line on one of those too. Complete with the rare race head/cam. Too bad the owner is an idiot and the car won’t ever be completed or sold…

[/quote]

ask if they’d want to trade for a z with 45k original miles, rust free. needs paint. everything else is there/original, its just sitting in primer

[quote=“MPD47,post:45,topic:38822"”]

Bing, we will definitely talk. I think I just sold a few engines I have laying around tonight so that may have to be in the works.

[/quote]

i personally think you should rip the SR out of newmans coupe…lol

i’ll be around on saturday

i like it! i love those old Z’s and dimes and stuff like that. id love an old 2000 roadster.

Brian

[quote=“Coldaccord,post:46,topic:38822"”]

ask if they’d want to trade for a z with 45k original miles, rust free. needs paint. everything else is there/original, its just sitting in primer

[/quote]

“they” wont. The kid who owns it is a complete jackass and a tard to boot. The only way it’s leaving the barn it’s in is if it’s stolen. No joke.

[quote=“bing,post:47,topic:38822"”]

i personally think you should rip the SR out of newmans coupe…lol

i’ll be around on saturday

[/quote]

See you Sat then.

I really want a VQ, but could be persuaded to go SR if the price was right.

Its orange…:stuck_out_tongue:

sweet pick up mang.

el es juan FTW

I was checking this thing out on ebay a couple days ago, nice that you got it Mike. I know you will make into something good.

I love it! Exactly what I will be looking for, same year too. Very cool.

Wow, nice. Can’t wait to see what you do with it. :tup;

hows the under body

edit: caught it in your first paragraph

:tup:

I can totally picture mike recreating the famous darious 240 movies.

FTW:

/\ That’s a clean car. Squirrelly as hell, I love it.

I really want to see the underside shots. Where are the typical rot spots on the car aside from the toeboards?

This car in white would be a neck snapper.

typical spots are floor pants, frame rails, battery tray area, rear hatch area, spare tire well. and i guess rockers too

I’m climbing under it in the AM. Going to pull the interior apart, like I said I know the floorboards are gone but dont know how much else is (it was supposedly only driven for 4 months up here in NY and was originally a california car). Front frame rails tend to rot out, along with the spare tire well, rockers, 1/4 panels, inner fender wells and mid frame rails. I know mine doesnt have most of that damage though. I’m pretty much debating between white and Lambo Verde Ithaca (with a small shot in hell for Inca Orange).

http://images.motortrend.com/classic/roadtests/c12_0612_01l+1972_bmw_2002_tii+front_view.jpg
http://image.kurumaerabi.com/image/00/13/4f/00134F76.jpg