Justin's s14 240Sx (94 sentra_xe)

Woah woah buddy.

1. Im bustin balls relax
  2. I have no problem saying anything to your face you know this
  3. I’ve helped you out a few times and never asked for a fucking thing, in the case of your car when I did your clutch I let you take my G20 no questions asked, you dident even ask I offered
  4. and the ring “I Lost” You took the ring off at my house and left it, I swear I picked it up but aparently not because its not anywhere in my garage and or house!
  5. All this money, I’d love to know where the fuck you got that from because I barely have a pot to piss in right now

And you told me a million times cause i felt like shit for not finding your ring “dont worry about it” and I still stress it when it gets brought up…

Weather you left it and i found it or whatever I dont remember anymore I feel like shit because it was at my house

I’ve had no problem helping you out, and id do it again if it came down to it, because thru all the shit weather your bullshitting people or not, you were a cool kid to me so its whatever dude

and you still have my extension and 12mm cocksucker :smiley:

I’ve heard a lot of shit from a lot of people about you and I dissmiss it because you were always cool with me, and lately you’ve seemed like youve been a douchebag towards me, like when were at rankins or whatever, maybe its because heather has some problem with me i don’t know… but dont take shit out on me when ive helped you out no questions asked and would still do so if you needed it