Justin's s14 240Sx (94 sentra_xe)

:rofl :rofl:rofl:rofl:retardclap

agreed

so you remove trannys without taking out bellhousing bolts? care to explain?

yeah pull real hard till the castings break:retardclap

he thought you meant removeing the bellhousing

when you meant ā€œbellhousing to engine boltsā€

well seeing how the bellhousing on auto isnt separate from the transā€¦

i bet ya they are ,maybe not this one but they do

yeah, exactlyā€¦ but the way you worded it, it sounded like you meant remove the bellhousingā€¦ thats why i was like huh? if you wanna get technicalā€¦ but yea, were on the same level now, i gotcha

well nothing ive seen anywayā€¦ sure there isā€¦ its all good jersey just got mixed up with all the bullshit advice that i was skimming throughā€¦ the quad comment i was like arightā€¦ill throw 2 cents for the poor kidā€¦

*Note-Bellhousings on toyota auto trannies are removable.

http://www.mediabistro.com/agencyspy/original/nbc_the_more_you_know.jpg

Justin do you get the hookup with tires?

Cuase I need some decent tires for simple safety reasons lolā€¦ my rear tires are balder than a babys ass at birth from me burning them off before winter

plus if we do the drift event i could use them.

The last time i was there to work on it was when we first unbolted the trany. since then ive stopped by 3 times for all of 10-15 minutes. since i was there the first time, ive only unbolted the fucking exhaust manifold. and then i had to leave, and the third time i was there to drop off a jack, and looked quick at it when he tired pulling it, but i had to leave to goto dinner. So dont fucking think what ever then post it up here. And if you wanna get technical i asked him if ā€œeverything is unboltedā€ more then once the otherday. he said yes. it is really a no brainer if it isnt comeing out he didnt unbolt the TC. Now the top of the bellhousing IS hiting the firewall only bc he had the tranny jacked up so high.

hey man dont sweat it your nice enough to help someone out and it aint your carā€¦ i cant tell you how many jobs ive done for free for ā€œfriendsā€ and they dont show nearly enough appreciation, dont even offer to buy ya lunchā€¦ thats when you say fuck these clowwwwns

Woah woah buddy.

1. Im bustin balls relax
  2. I have no problem saying anything to your face you know this
  3. Iā€™ve helped you out a few times and never asked for a fucking thing, in the case of your car when I did your clutch I let you take my G20 no questions asked, you dident even ask I offered
  4. and the ring ā€œI Lostā€ You took the ring off at my house and left it, I swear I picked it up but aparently not because its not anywhere in my garage and or house!
  5. All this money, Iā€™d love to know where the fuck you got that from because I barely have a pot to piss in right now

And you told me a million times cause i felt like shit for not finding your ring ā€œdont worry about itā€ and I still stress it when it gets brought upā€¦

Weather you left it and i found it or whatever I dont remember anymore I feel like shit because it was at my house

Iā€™ve had no problem helping you out, and id do it again if it came down to it, because thru all the shit weather your bullshitting people or not, you were a cool kid to me so its whatever dude

and you still have my extension and 12mm cocksucker :smiley:

Iā€™ve heard a lot of shit from a lot of people about you and I dissmiss it because you were always cool with me, and lately youā€™ve seemed like youve been a douchebag towards me, like when were at rankins or whatever, maybe its because heather has some problem with me i donā€™t knowā€¦ but dont take shit out on me when ive helped you out no questions asked and would still do so if you needed it

I come to this thread rather then watching prime time drama shows on tv

dont we all.

Mack- p.med well youll get one

smithteg is a jedi!!

haha nope that would be a good idea

have been out of town, havent had time to fuck with it

yeah thanks jeff you cock :gtfo :shifty:shifty:shifty

i know you guys are picture whores

got the pilot bushing

and got a money order for my energy suspension poly urethane sway bar bushings and a bolt that i broke (i need a damn torch)

nice picsā€¦ especially the upside down oneā€¦ toolbox