Justin's s14 240Sx (94 sentra_xe)

I am at work, they block the AIM port.

S13>S14 but I always wanted a 95 S14 than swap the 98 front. Slap a LSx or RB26 in it = WIN

So change the port in aim :retardclap

I might do that, I don’t know what to change it to though.

Do you have a port scanner?

If not download one if you can and scan open ports and just choose one…

use meebo.com then

i was thinking of doing the chain idea (just thinking i wasnt actually going to do it) but jeff has my tires and i dont wanna pull a travis and rip the car right off the stands hahaha :shifty

meebo may still not work for him…

but i dident even think of that and I use meebo all the time…

wow :up justin… first tsmart thing you have said since the “other thingy” comment :rofl

meebo is blocked. I’ll see what I can do on my laptop in my office, currently on my desktop in the lab.

rofl…thanks? :mamoru:

no you dont use a fucking quad to pull the tranny out… its a fucking automatic, you undo the bellhousing bolts and the torque converter bolts and it falls right down… tell me you took out the TC bolts…

shhhh youre supposed to let him struggle

my god still fuckin wit this

Umm you mean Jeff mr know it all i’ve done this a million times dident tell justin to do this…

Honestly man, if i had thought you dident do that I would have mentioned it… but really i dident think either of you was that stupid…

Justin I dont blame you as this is the first time you’ve done this…

Jeff mr know it all :retardclap

this is who,s first time ,if it is my bad …just relax look at it good make sure shits unbolted and out of the way ,dont listen to retards that think they know whats up wit cars and learn on your own. by listening to peopl that know how to do it

its justins “the owner” first time do a 5 speed swap like this…

Jeff said hes done it a million times so :squint

I honestly thought maybe they had a haynes or something that they were going buy which is why I assumed and said “make sure everything is unbolted” and wasnt specific… now I wish I was… woulda saved him a lot of headache…

Although the first time I dropped an auto tranny in a friends subaru, it took me 5 mins of looking at it to realize I had to undo the torque converter bolts… but honestly looking at it its a no brainer.

jeff who???/ and if he is helpin he obviously hasnt if i do a job a million times im good at it the 2nd or 3rd time

Hooked on 240 = Jeff

ahhhhh i see know ,ya know every one said he bullshit a lot and i didnt see it im startin to know

if we wanna get technical… the bellhousing dosent come off… it has a dust cover that you can unbolt and then reach in and unbolt the TC

dont forget starter,shifter ,d/s,cooler lines,crossmember etc

yea its a little opening in the bottom of the trans, can be a PITA…

He was frustrated and as I have been before it can be easy to miss little things like that

but from somone whos done this a million times that should be a no brainer