Justin's s14 240Sx (94 sentra_xe)

no way, they taste like when you lick an iceburg

yeah , go lick a penny see how that tastes then tell pjb

kinda like ketchup…

anyway…transmission needs to come out NOW

I’ll come over with the header… take the trans out since “its hitting the firewall” and youll give me quad tires as payment sounds good to me

then whenever you get the fenders you put them on for me
:slight_smile:

only cause im just as lazy as you

how is a trans hitting a firewall ??? is it unbolted or did someone fuck suttin up

jeff thinks its hitting, ill get it

look at whos working on it… nuff said

who jeff or numb nuts sentra

both

ahhhhhh got ya so is it hittin and what got fucked up ,this could be good

fuck you guys, i havent done nothing, jeff thinks its hitting, it will come out i just gotta keep at it…nothing got fucked up

just gotta be smarter than what ya workin on young grasshoppa

no tar here, lung killers whoo who

Okay…

1. John, 72’s make you smoke 10x more… lay off that shit seriously im lookin gout for ya … Oh and I will take that intercooler off of you, im sorry its been taking so long shit keeps comming up with my POS Winter beater

2. Jersey Fresh (dan?) I have to meet you… you seem like a fun charecter and im sure wed get along great

3. Jeff, stop your bitching… you can be slow sometimes… its his car let him do what he wants, stop treating it like its your car its not… if you want to feel important this isnt he place to do it…

4. Justin, it shouldent be touching the firewall, if it was youd see it… its not like the firewall is stealth ninja and hides… if possible, take the transmission off the tireand find something a little lower and angle the transmission down, from there shake twist and rattle the hell out of the fucking thing so it comes out, im telling you unless you forgot abou cooling lines and bolts it should come out no problem

Justin, I have a simple and effective solution to removing the transmission. Tie a rope or chain around the tail end of the transmission, attach rope or chain to a car or quad. Have someone sit in the 240 and press the brake. Then drive the other car or quad away from the rear of the 240 really fast. Said transmission will fall the fuck out. Do not support the transmission up when removing. :rofl:rofl

OMFG pretty soon well see another “240 Project car” in the classifides… Good job steve! :up

That’s the idea then I’ll buy it mad cheap.

There is an S14 on craigslist now, looks decent.

why are you not on aim you homo…

and your s13>s14