Justin's s14 240Sx (94 sentra_xe)

im at no loss either way, i dont like your process of doing things, i do shit as i can rather than saying oh i dont have a driveshaft, lets let it sit there for 3 months until i have it so i can put the trans in it :shifty

wtf r u talking abuot. switch the crossmember NOW. holy fuck

and yes your at a loss when the “flip” dosnt work and you have to buy one with the money that you dont have.

you buy it then

not really cause then the flip doesnt work i have a buyer waiting for it and that will pay for the s14 xmember

THINK BEFORE YOU POST :retardclap :retardclap :retardclap :retardclap :retardclap

why should i buy it, i GAVE you

Flywheel
Clutch pedal
Brake pedal
and master cly.

not really cause then the flip doesnt work i have a buyer waiting for it and that will pay for the s14 xmember

THINK BEFORE YOU POST :retardclap :retardclap :retardclap :retardclap :retardclap

you do know that he can easily look for another and boom your SOL.

Dont make me look like an idiot on here, bc i know what im doing, and have done this b4.(s13). Stop with the cocky attitude

then YOU dont make me look like a complete fucking n@@b/idiot, i do know a thing or two about cars and i have swapped transmissions a few times sure this is RWD and its alot different but its all pretty basic…and its not that hard to find someone looking for a s13 manual xmember for their 5sp swaps

i knew what i was doing once too… now, not so much

YEAH!!! he knew what that “other thing” known as a torque converter was!!!

oh

wait

no he didnt… Nevermind

get on aim you little bitch :slight_smile:

??? his bellhousing is hitting his firewall. thats all i seen b4 i left.

i knew what i was doing once too… now, not so much

its bc of what your smoking :shifty

i forgot the name haha i dont deal with auto im too cool for that :smiley:

Marlboro 100’s?

marb 72,s there the shit:up

yeah if you like smoking 4 packs a day… theyre too small

is that why i smoke so much holy shit

yeah dude, i need to smoke 2 or 3 72’s to compare to 1 marb 100

hmmmmm intersting i used to smoke gorrilamints , or newports for the stupid now that i switched i smoke more

marb reds here cowboy killers whoo hoo

Im not really down with menthol ciggs… Once in a while i get a craving for menthol… when that happens i get camel crushes… theyre non menthol and menthol at the same time :slight_smile:

yeah but they taste lick shit