Justin's s14 240Sx (94 sentra_xe)

with what money. dont buy upgrades unless you hae all the swap parts first

the Only way it would be easier to take the motor and tranny out as one is if you were going to take the motor out anyways…

its cold as fuck out so doing what your doing is a lot more aggrivating as you just want to get it done so you can go inside and tell your mom to make you some hot co co with the little marshmellows…

Just double check to make sure everything is disconnected and nothing is obstructing it.

With a lot of muscle and a 4ft prybar it should pop right out

and if jeff is there be sure your hand it out of the way :rofl

ya hahahaa.

not funny

aww im having hot coco with little marshmallows now. I hate how fast they melt

your stupid…i have almost everything, i just need to wait for the part thats coming from nissan, i get payed on the same day and then i will get the flywheel resurfaced and the new one can go in…30 bucks right there, i will have extra for 1 trans mount

5spd drive shaft. i dont know who you heard the auto works but it dosnt. completly different. Dont jew your car

so the trans cant go in without a driveshaft…hmmmmmmmm DUM

that “other thing” would be the torque converter

see i dont ‘do’ auto haha

i forgot, youre too cool for autotragics

shut it. you need a 5spd drive shaft .
Idk who told you to “flip it” but it wont work

you need to listen when i speak seriously…:gtfo

i was talking about the crossmember cause dan said he heard the crossmember may work if you flip it around :retardclap

i know i need a new driveshaft but the transmission can still go in without the shaft on there :retardclap

shut your mouth when i talk hoe.

but srsly what happen to that even trade of crossmembers?

probably the same thing that happned to my knock sensor… :squint

dan told me the one i have would prob work, why not try it and save the hassle

I ASKED YOU 8274347834738 times if i can come up there last night. i got NO repsonse dan. NOT ONE!

I said no such thing!!! i said i HEARD you can flip the S13 Xmember and itll work

justin why not save the hassle and trade while the offer is out there. instead of findgin out it dosnt work THEN trying to find a new one.

i wasnt in the mood for gay sex lastnight

:’(