Justin's s14 240Sx (94 sentra_xe)

caus youre not jdm. gtfo.

115+ on a highway ramp isnt practically reaching handling limits?

listen man, i’m sick hoearing jdm ok. i really don’t want to hear it directed towards me ok? thanks.

Wait a sec so I shouldn’t get coilovers for my 240 so you think it looks good in 4x4 status?

115 is an act of stupidity

ie (hookedof240)

what the fuck highway ramp are you going 115 on???:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl what a dumbass

you just called jeff a dumbass and it was coming from troy on to rt7 or some shit like that

yea that turn is practically a 180…

DAMN you guys are stubborn. :smiley:

I SAID that since you’re not tracking it, you’re probably not going to reach the handling limits on the stock suspension very often, let alone the coilovers, so why push those not-reasonably-attainable limits any farther with coilovers when the same looks can be acheived with 25% of the cost with springzzz.

right but with coilovers, we did that comfterbly under controll…my point, if you had drop springs speeding around a turn you will reach the limit of what they can handle, with coilovers you dont come close to reaching that so you are completely in controll

Is calling Jeff a dumbass some fatal sin? I think that’s a fucking dumb ass move. There. I said it again. :ohnoes

who said i wasnt ever going to drive on a track

No chance that his 240 took that ramp at 115mph.

im a witness…we can take the speed limiter out and do it again if you would like

Yes, please video tape it. As long as its the ramp im thinking of, 115 in that car is near impossible.

+1

I would say “do it”, but I wouldn’t want to spend the $10 in gas money to go to your wake.

no, i doubt it.

his control arm’s prolly are wayyyy more then 90 degrees parallel with the road.

i was in a bone stock bmw 335xi taking a pretty sharp turn and i’m sure that handles alot better then a 240.

^^^ besides the point.

yea ur thinkin same one i am. 115 is a bunch of hoax.

its ok who said u were invited hahaha…

…chill ryan this whole page i have been bustin your balls…

…by the way nice apron you wear at work :wink:

Coilovers are better because they are also height adjustable. I’d rather pay $1200 on new coilovers than a set of springs.