Justin's s14 240Sx (94 sentra_xe)

i dont wanna be cheap, how much u looking to get

abs ones sell new for $180 and CF ones sell new for $280 soooo…

f that

lol. im not lookin for that much; didnt even kno it was originally worth that much. im pretty sure its not cf, its painted black tho it could use a new coat. whatever ur willing to spend id prob be happy with, i had basically forgotten about it til recently

seriously tell me how much u want, or youll get a 20$ offer haha

i dunno, 80?

ill hit you up in the spring…right now i need to get the tranny situation squared away and get this thing going

pay me and i’ll fix your car.

no thanks, i like doing my own stuff :gtfo j/p

update, struts and springs are done, missing a bolt somehow but ill see if nissan has one and pick that up

new springs and struts

assembling at work

Very nice. I would suggest doing the tranny first and getting the VLSD second, only if you have the money. That way you can at least have it running and driveable.

that was the plan, vlsd wouldnt be until this summer anyway

FUCK the VLSD weld your diff… or if you really want a VLSD, give me 80 bucks and your open dif and you can have my VLSD out of my red S14

why do you hate vlsd so bad?

i have heard absolutely horrible things about weld diff :gtfo

Mostlikely from people who cant drive… I dont hate VLSD’s, theyre just useless to me… so Ill sell you mine for 80 plus your open rear and i’ll weld it for myself to use :slight_smile:

LOL Welded diffs are fun! VERY easy to slide the car around with!!! I’m looking for a near mint open diff with output shafts, will trade straight up for my welded diff!

how are they DD’ing?

i have a feeling that he wont be having the car long if he gets a welded diff. no offense but first rwd car w/both wheels turning at the same rate. one wet spot around a turn and !!! no more car.

o wait i thought i was in chris’s thread… lol

steve i just gave you a mint open diff. lol i have another and a r32 vlsd thats getting fixed tommrow! nah nah!

yeah I need output shafts though.

I daily drove with a welded diff for a couple months. Fun, but wet roads are tricky. Make sure you have good tires and can afford 2 tires a month lol. I didn’t want to change them and I soon had a set of homemade slicks :smiley: The car pulled sick donuts :rofl