Justin's s14 240Sx (94 sentra_xe)

:gtfo MEAO…:haha_1::asshole:

i work at goodyear and have over 10 tires saved for this car allreaddy

Than you should have no problem with a welded diff!!!

is the vlsd about the same on tread wear? cause thats the one thing im concered with

The vlsd is actually a working diff, unlike a welded diff.
So no, the vlsd will be easier on the tires.

+1 the inside tire will grip rather than spin in most corners.

so how about adding that to our trade

those tires, rims and open diff for the header fenders and the vlsd :smiley:

how about you eat my asshole with a spoon then blow me

:eek:

thought u would like that offer! :rofl

oh and its HEADER, just 1 HEADER, its a 4 cyl motor, there are not multiple headers, just one HEADER… single not plural

i edited before you posted, I WIN! :gtfo

what did you win? a free tetnis shot from working on that S14 of yours?

oh yeah any body work guys wanna make me a quote

hahahaha

THE KlNG ADROCK (8:07:58 PM): just because of your jewishness
THE KlNG ADROCK (8:08:08 PM): im gonna shit on the fenders before i give them to you
THE KlNG ADROCK (8:08:14 PM): just so youll have to clean my shit
WARRIORSP33D350 (8:08:16 PM): lol, ok deal
WARRIORSP33D350 (8:08:27 PM): im not even kidding haha
THE KlNG ADROCK (8:08:36 PM): ok so new deal is…
THE KlNG ADROCK (8:08:43 PM): tires, wheels and diff
THE KlNG ADROCK (8:08:45 PM): for my
THE KlNG ADROCK (8:08:59 PM): VLSD, fenders, feces, and header
THE KlNG ADROCK (8:09:06 PM): oh and 80 from you
WARRIORSP33D350 (8:09:06 PM): hahaha yeah
WARRIORSP33D350 (8:09:10 PM): oh no
WARRIORSP33D350 (8:09:12 PM): 50
WARRIORSP33D350 (8:09:22 PM): -30 from the doo doo butter

wat

How do you not get that statement. welded diff both tires turn the same speed, not faster on the outside and slower on the inside like a vlsd/open.

Right. That makes it tricky taking corners. The basic property of Physics states that the outer tire MUST travel at a faster rate because it has a further distance to travel. If the outside tires is moving fast, then so is the inside one with the welded diff. Thus wheel hop of the inside tire.

Pick your devil. Hop or spin? LSD’s are better for daily driving cars. It’s that simple. No one is building a full track car. And even if they were, it would most likely have a 1.5 way LSD in it anyways.

Welded diff makes for good fun/but can bite you in the ass if your not paying attention

VLSD is a safe easy ride that is good on your tires and will lock up and take you for a ride when pressure is applied to your gass pedal

I didn’t like the tire hop, it was annoying. So I would just punch the gas and spin the fuck out of the tires. Multiple times a day. True story.

He stated that it increased the grip of the inside tire, how do you quantify ‘grip’?

An LSD doesn’t necessarily increase the amount of ‘grip’ either tire has, but it allows the wheels to follow a more…natural…path, while still providing a certain amount of lockup when necessary.

For argument’s sake

thats the smartest thing you’ve ever said… give yourself a pat on the back.