Justin's s14 240Sx (94 sentra_xe)

thats only because you own the car :slight_smile:

true, i might take a little loan from my dadā€¦might get one of those inclosed carports and i have a salamander, but its at jeffsā€¦better not be broken!

Salamandor + Enclosed Carports = meltageā€¦

get soem sort of convection heaterā€¦

well i wont melt it duhhhh

u cant melt a car port with the correct placement of a heater. i know and ive done it many times. 2 times with a 150,000 BTU propane heater and 3 times with a 200,000(think it was 200K, the # was high thats all i remember) BTU kerosene heater.

and 150K BTU heater in the garage now keeping me warm while i work on a motor FTMFW.

the 150k btu salamandor i used last winter was overkillā€¦

got way to hotā€¦ then it cooled down, got hot again, etc etcā€¦

I now have a 30k-80k btu convection propane heater that cost 90 bucks at lowes plus 15 bucks to get my propane tank filled, used it quite a bit it still hasnt run outā€¦

I blast it at 80kbtu till it gets warm then put it on its lowest outputā€¦

keeps my garage very warmā€¦ comfortable enought to have just a t-shirt on and not get chillsā€¦

ask FN Skanks he loves it

haha you should see the trunk

picking up the tranny tomorrow night if i get all my school work done by the time im out of work (5 written pages) i got this shit!

LOOK WHAT I GOT!

Zomg ka five speedz

how much you get it for?

150 with a practically new clutchā€¦i know i should get a new one but thats for next winter when ill have a garage

i know its a little steep but i was desperate enough soā€¦

for 150 its a deal

Break down:

Tranny crossmember
Tranny
Clutch in good shape

more then 170 w/o the tranny. Good find :up

need a s14 xmemberā€¦im gonna sell this one (s13) to a dude for the same price im buying the s14 one

its not steep at allā€¦ its average price for a transā€¦ plus you got a clutch so that makes it even betterā€¦ You should get the flywheel cut before you put it inā€¦ Pepboys does it for like 30 bucks

trade? still tho good find bitch :slight_smile:

dan- i gave him a S14 Ka24DE flywheel. off my old one

nice pickup!

waitā€¦ what the duece? is that shift CUT in half? ill have to give you one of those too. :rofl

Since you dont have a 5spd lower harnessā€¦ when youre ready to wire it, let me know, ill tell you how to rewire the car for the 5spd