Justin's s14 240Sx (94 sentra_xe)

yeah ill get that cut soon

thanks DOOD :smiley:

haha yes it is, i allreaddy took the bolts out to get that old one out of thereā€¦didnt feel like getting the mallett at 10 at night so i gave up, ill get it tomorrow

Oh and I know how much of a JEW you are and youre gonna whine about spending more money, but replace the rear main seal while you have your trans out

should i just buy one and then make you wire it together for me? :smiley: :bow

If i wire it, you dont need to buy a harnessā€¦ Buying a 5spd harness make it plug and play, but i can wire it for you if you wantā€¦ Saves moneyā€¦ Oh and wtf are you talking about a mallet to get the shifter out??? take the circlip out and the shifter pulls right out

:rofl at the mallet. god damn justin .

Ill be over tommrow morning. DONT TOUCH ANYTHING WITH A MALLET :rofl

and the wiring isnt that bad. i did it on my coupe.

thought the plate had to come off that surrounds it roflā€¦im fucking tired leave me alone

gonna be hard to work on the tranny with it in my sentra and my sentra at school with meā€¦ take the jack back before you touch my car! :squint

i don tneed the whole jack. its a .98 cent clip that i broke. i bought it and WILL be replaced in all of 5 seconds.

fucking do it then unless your supermega JDM lift arms can hold that sombitch up there for a while

rofl

fuck it who needs plug and play? haha

kinda want it done that way but w/e as long as wires are getting hidden i dont care

LOL keep tellin yourself thatā€¦ You have to bypass the automatic trans ignition safty shit that prevents the car from starting in gear, You have to wire the Neutral Sensor, 5th Gear sensor, Gotta wire reverse light sensor, Have rewire the automatic speed control clutch sensorā€¦ The only easy part about it is pulling the bulb for the O/D light in the cluster

your hired :up

bed time, last day of high school tomorrow! :open_mouth: :ohnoes

pfft. wiringā€¦ its not hard when theres a writeup staring you in the face. :slight_smile:

even with the 5spd harness its not literal plug and play, you still have to rewire shit, having the real harness just makes it a shitload easier,

you suck at answering IMā€™s

:rolleyes: There are good write ups on NICO.

Who needs writeups when ive done it plenty of timesā€¦ I told him id do it for himā€¦ Its still not fun to do

believe you meā€¦i have been reading for daysā€¦gotta fucking hook up my printer though :bh:

what if i buy you a 6 pack and a stinky bag of weed?

save the weed for after, i dont want the car to catch on fire when i go to start it. a 6 pack wont do much so ill allow that

i sent you an IM and never got anything back ill talk to you tomorrow

you cant buy beer you minor. and a 6 pack dosnt last long enough when wiring something. Ask me how i know