Justin's s14 240Sx (94 sentra_xe)

I still think you should just get the S14 headlights with projectors, they’ll look way cleaner when all is said and done.

I don’t think even R32 lights would fit right… BTW RHD headlights suck ball sack, I KNOW! And I don’t think you can just flip the reflector around in the projector housing, at least not in my Silvia projectors.

+1

Everytime I’ve driven your car at night I feel like I should be wearing Night Vision goggles

It’s not the reflector you’re be switching, it’s a little metal tab behind the projector…the ‘cutoff’. The JDM Headlights were only in LHD markets I assume so they very well may not have thie ability to easily switch the ‘tick’ to the other side, not sure, either way you could make them work to disperse light better that they are I’m sure.

Yeah I know what you mean, the best thing to do it retrofit a real HID projector in. That’s my plan at least.

Word doitup

:lol:rofl

makes me wanna buy a civic everytime i hear this on a fourm.
and btw, dont give me lip bc heather did yesterday. i told her like 9 times to stay out of it and tried to take the phone. i <3 you :hug (no homo) CHILL.

With that being said. Get a pair of Zenkis. Take my Meigurs (however u spell it) rubbing compund, and DO WORK. or get glass ones ( i think they made them? right?.. ask JDM dan)

yes they made glass ones. but they are fucking expensive.

don’t be lazy, be cheap and buy oem plastic american ones and just take care of them

:frowning: that sucks. I had a 95SE for a short time so i never looked into anything s14… I always wanted to 97-98 front end on it.

BTW, i seen a hot blond drving a stock pearl white SC400 yesterday. you NEED to meet her :smiley:

hmmmm yes i do. was it a zenki(ugly/old) or kouki(attractive/newer)?

same thing as yours. color and all.

OOOOOO so its a 97+. I must meet this girl. If it has black interior we could get married and together own like a solid 1/10 of all the DWP/black interior SC400s made.

FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP

when i drive past her house again ill stop and take a pic. im sure her 400lb muscle milk drinking, steriod taking, beast of a bf or w.e he is wouldnt mind :rolf

So in seeing her driving by you managed to pull the generation of the car, what her boyfriend looks like, and where she lives?

again, BS.

not bs at all. I pass her everyday… and she lives 3 blocks away from me. her BF has a black IS300… idk if its 5spd or not.

and what are you talking about generation… lol i said it looked exactly like his. i didnt say year or anything :lol reading/facts > you

if her BF is 400lbs she is not hot enough for me.

/thread

hes not 400… but one of those “go’s to the gym too much” kinda guys. and idk if its her bf or not. his cars only there once in a while. could be just a friend… idk ill drive by later lol

90% of all IS300 drivers around this area are complete tools.

Blowouts and too much fake tan

First off, the headlights are obviously going to look too big because theres no fenders on the car and thats making the car its self look a foot narrower than it really is. Secondly Jeff-fuh fuh, call me JDM dan again, i will murder you, and last of all, the Glass Zenki headlights are not JDM, theyre from the euro market, specifically Germany, they run around $270 per headlight from Nissan. the R33 headlights fit, The fender brackets for the stock headlights have to be cut out, and the headlight cutout on the hood over the grill has to be trimmed back about 2" on both sides…

Damn its nice to finally get backonlie. If i ever find the ***-nog that stole my laptop, hes going to get murdered right along side of Jeff-fuh-fuh for calling me JDM dan. Time to go reply to the 23846791827398127 messages in my inbox.