Justin's s14 240Sx (94 sentra_xe)

So JDM Dan do you think he will half ass trimming his hood or not?

youre not jeff, so ill, let that slide… Im probably gonna be the one cutting the hood, so itll be done right :slight_smile:

I hear toenail clippers work the bestest

i was just gonna use my teeth and chew it off…

Wait is that the jdm way?

…The JDM Dan way

Ahh good call

yeah cause you know, you can find them everywhere :retardclap

they are easier to fit and they look fine, at least on the car i saw

yes they did make clear glass lenzes at 300$ a pair, no thanks…and good luck finding zenki head/corners for under 150-200$

why everyone gotta be hate’in

Damn you got this shit all ass backwards…
there is no such thing as clear glass zenki headlights… the only glass ones are from germany and they have fluted leses just like the USDM and JDM…
the glass german lights run around 270 per headlight…

The only clear light, is just a replacement lens… I repeat, LENS only, you have to put them on the oem housing… theyre made by finalkonnexion and theyre around 300 - 400 just for the lens… Once again, thats for a zenki light

Then theres the JDM zenki headlights, look the same as the USDM, but instead of a one peice reflector in the housing they have a seprate reflector for the hi/low and hi beam bulbs, other than that the only difference is the RHD cutoff.

Thats as far as the Zenki light options go, there is no such thing as a projector zenki headlight, However people have retrofitted projectors into the housing… Im in the process of doing that now and ill be using the FK clear lenses once the projector is mounted…

If you want an OEM S14 projector light youre gonna have to do a kouki conversion… That will consist of you buying the Kouki lights, corner lights, hood, fenders and front bumper… It will run between 800 and 1000 to do a kouki conversion

Hope that cleared shit up

Ok JDM dan and justin. It was a thought for the glass headlights, suggestion… so dont blow up on me! everybody pull the tampon outta there ass and it will all be ok. And i gave you that knock sensor, (and dont pull that, it took 9482938 months for you to get it. I tried a good 10 times or more to drive up to your house… then im 3/4 the way there and you dont pick up you cell. thanks dick.) so its ok… :hug wont happen again… or will it??? If justin stop calling me JDM dorifto Jeff, ill stop… :lol

Anything else gone besides your photobucket? Bummer… If you have no way of getting one at a nice price, lemme know. My dad has 576327836 references to get a great laptop at a good price.

Next time i see you, im stabbing you in the face with a cinderblock… And i said thanks for the knock sensor… if that wasnt enough i’ll give you a big gay hug… and ONCE you drove up here to give me the knock sensor, and yes i didnt answer the phone because i was having sex with a filthy whore slut…

And i only said shit about the headlights because 10 different people are telling him what to do, i was only clarifying the options there are for OEM S14 lighting

yeahhhhh

:rofl added to list

i had to reset my password to be able to get on aim… That shit took forever and i cant get any of my email cause all the shits been changed… I bought a brand new HP laptop

added to the list of what. When mine came out it was 780.23 after tax. He got it for 488.22 a week later.

shit sucks. what emaildo you have… If its timewarner webmail, you can get it back easy. If its yahoo… good luck

awww I missed all our s-chassi stupid arguments

*sentimental male pms sniffle

Jdm Dan what

Do you want to be really JDM? Do a RHD R33 conversion in your S14, I have most of the parts, including firewall. $100 you pick it up, you will need a truck or trailer.