Justin's s14 240Sx (94 sentra_xe)

What ever do you mean?

That is just an enthused african american man happy that he has some chikkenz.

would 225/50R16 tires on the rear be too wide for welded diff? i will be running 225s for DD and random drifts and then ill have skinnier tires for drifting (like 205’s or 215’s)

That question is impossible to answer.

Too many variables, what’s the worst that’s going to happen? You break some $40 axles?

woopty doo.

Depends on how much traction they have, if they’re cheap then it might be ok. Maybe you should drive it around with the open diff at first to get used to RWD. If you just hop in the car with a welded you’re going to destroy the rear quarter panels :lol

Nah it’s too slow to get him in any real trouble.

good point

If they weld the diff correctly you can run 295 and not have issues.

and really whats the worst thats going to happen your going to ruin an already ruined diff

I ran 255’s on a welded diff and fucked my axles up. $120 to get them rebuilt.

Well thats your weak assed old axels getting fucked up not the diff

That’s what I was telling him, he could fuck his axles up. When are you going to run a welded diff?

Pretty sure he has an oem lsd.

NO OEM open here FTL.

I like the luxury of my car over what it’d be with a welded diff so I will not be running a welded diff.

Rear ends on my car also cost like $850 so it is kinda expensive to fuck around with

well idk what im going to do, i have some decent bf goodrich tires going on it idk how they hook up but most of the time ill be running the 205’s

your car is stock. LAST thing you should be worried about.

Justin no matter what size from stock 205’s to 225, theres no difference. Ive had 255 beginning of last year, with the VLSD… the combo between the two was perfect.

Your rims are coming tommrow. I like the messages you leave me on aim, when im not even here… saying stop ignoring you… obv, if i have a [ZzZ] next to my name… means im not there…[EDIT] but yes that one day i did ignore you bc i was doing heathers paper

Dont weld your diff…

run the welded diff if you ever decide to drift it…if it breaks, find someone that has an open diff and buy it off of them for $100…

if you are never going to drift it then don’t weld it. You don’t need a welded diff to talk about drifting on an internet forum

reason why im looking to weld

ill believe it when i see it

Justin no matter what size from stock 205’s to 225, theres no difference. Ive had 255 beginning of last year, with the VLSD… the combo between the two was perfect.

dont believe that, and thats the dumbest thing u can say, there is a difference between the two, a 225 is 2’’ wider than a 205 that means there is 2 more inches of surface area on the road

2 inches bigger to put down that monster horsepower your making…

your fucking stupid that makes no sence

and your bringing my new jack with you tomorrow?