Justin's s14 240Sx (94 sentra_xe)

Lol you can’t be serious. You work at a tire shop for fucks sake! :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl

225 section width=225mm=22.5cm
205 section width=205mm=20.5cm

22.5cm-20.5cm=2cm, less than one inch.

whatever, i dont need to knwo every little detail about every tire, i need to know how to drive, set a lift, dismount a tire mount a tire, ballance put it on the car and back it out

I’m just saying man… :rofl

Why does EVERY 240 guy want to weld their differential? Think about it.

If you really gotta go on the cheap, throw the heaviest gear oil you can find in the thing, and hope your ring and pinion get enough lube.

If you weld it, it won’t be cheap because:

1. welding the diff will be about $100.
  2. axles that blow apart will be about $100-$150 each.

When a vlsd (which is better than an open diff and you can drift on it if you have to) will run about $300 shipped and is safe to drive with in the rain and won’t screech tires in parking lots…

OR go balling on the cheap with an OBX lsd and just reshim it. They’re strong and function nicely but I’ve read that they don’t come shimmed properly.

ok had a bit of a snag with teh moniez had to pay for a ticket/lisence suspension/ owed taxes, but now the NX is being parted so i can get crackin

radio trim, double din with radio and radio cage are on the way, the RIGHT lower harness is on the way one headlight, corners, a JDM wing (will prob be sold for profit) and the trunk int. is all on the way, as soon as the stuff comes in its GO time, im gonna hop on this thing like a greased pig

so this is my to do/ order list

bleed clutch- im having problems with this i think its the master cyl.
fill gear oil- (have it just need to put in)
order shifter boot
order shifter trim and leather boot
order shift knob

and in about a month ill be making another trip to NJ to get my j30 VLSD with axles

thank you.

more of the reason why i don’t trust these type of places, they’ll hire just about anybody.

oh and i left out the part about my wheel spacers so…theres the 2 inches

Check your valve stem caps :ninja

quoted for any vandalism charges that may ensue.

its ok i replaced 2 of them when i put my new tires on i just rip them out and put new ones in, when i put my new front tires on ill be replacing them too

got bored and took some pics just gotta finish up last few ends and then its ready to terrorize the streets nukkuh

You need some headlights dood

hahaha ill be rocking one headlight for a little bit, i have one headlight corners, trunk carpet, a spoiler, radio, radio bracket, radio trim and radio harness all on the way, im having a bitch of a time finding the driver side headlight

looks good man… lower it as soon as you can.

I almost feel like you put way too much work into this car for it to only look the way it does.

settle my nerves by telling me this entire project cost under $2000

Siiiicccckkkk

+1 I agree.

$2k?

That’s 1500 tops.

Muffin tops.

?