Justin's s14 240Sx (94 sentra_xe)

ok didnt hear back about the headlights, hopefully tomorrow…got the clutch working, drove the car quite a bit today and found out the clutch was fucked so im ordering a new stage 2 with throwout bearing, disc, pressure plate and pilot bushing as soon as the clutch gets here trans is coming out, will be in within a few hours, i did the sentra clutch in 4 hours, i think i can beat that time with the 240 ill just need some help lifting it into place cause im just a little guy haha

Your not going to beat the sentra time.(minus the time you waited for me… and tore the other tranny apart. ) that was mad easy. If it wasnt for you needing a clutch tool…aka old tranny shaft. It would have taken you an hour.

that was the first time, i took the trans out a total of 3 times on that thing, the first time it took like 2 days haha, the 2nd time it took 4 hours and i do think i will beat that time, there is nothing to this trans 15-20 bolts a clutch line and 1 plug and it will drop right out

well by yourself… your not doing it in 4 hours. Plus your not that big… even i and mackensie had a lil trouble wiggling that fucker into place.

Ill come over to watch. :slight_smile: Im done working on your car.

do you read what i type?..read the last sentence of the update

it took me, cody, dom and ant to get it up there the 1st time hahaha

thats 4 guys. :lol not just you. Silly goose

you really think they did anything but lift it when i told them lol they dont know what they are doing

lol this shit better be on the road soon!

+1 for the slipping clutch

+1 for failed attempt at drifting it:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl

why are you getting a stage 2? I run a stage 1 on 230whp and I probably drive my car 100x harder than you and so far so good…

if you drive it right, even a stock clutch would last with your car

WTF is stage 2 mean anyway? Where’s the chart that list stages and car modification/HP/TQ? What stage is my clutch? ACT 6 puck sprung.

taken from wikipedia…

A Stage 1 clutch is designed to match an automobile’s stock clutch in performance and driveability. These are intended for stock vehicles with little or no performance upgrades or increased torque.

Stage 2 and 2+ clutches provide greater clamping and torque capability with mildly decreased driveability respectively. These are intended for automobiles with mild to moderate engine tuning or performance upgrades resulting in increased horse power and torque beyond that of the stock engine.

Stage 3 and 3+ clutches are designed to provide higher levels of clamping and torque handling. These are typically intended only for racing purposes where extreme heat conditions are generated. Note that some Stage 3 and 3+ clutches require significant warming before performing optimally.

Nah, get a stage 5 clutch, it’ll be awesome.

Horribly difficult to drive, beat the shit out of drivetrain components, all for your 120whp. w00t.

dads talking about putting it on the road with a slipping clutch so this may happen sooner than i want :eek2

fuck my life and brand new BF goodwrench g forces hahaha

:excited wat kind?

Stock, just get Nissan parts.

I currently have a Exedy stage 1…

as far as stock goes, just get an OEM replacement

we will see what i can get, i just ordered my headlights and the corners have been paid for!..right now im replacing the screen on my phone, so much fun wooooo not

Agreed. OEM Replacement is PLENTY for this thing.

going to get the clutch tomorrow, headlights will be shipped tomorrow and the dude that was supposed to send my corners had some BS explination as to why he hasnt sent shit yet, so i ripped him a new asshole