Justin's s14 240Sx (94 sentra_xe)

with your penis?

nahh hahaha

anyone down for a clutch party at my house?

ok the other guy sent out the corners and sent back my 150$ free corners FTMFW! clutch will be here tonight or tomorrow morning, and headlights will be here before thursday (putting it on the road thurs)

answer your phone nigg

WTF is it with people and thinking they need STAGE ETC clutches.

For fuck sake its a stock car…

In your case I’d honestly just would have told you to get a new clutch plate and throwout…

Clutch is like 30 bucks and throwout is like 10…

would have saved yourself some money.

calm down there bub i just put a stock replacement in there lol the guy i ordered my lights from fucked me over, apparently his yard got broken into and all of his extra parts were stolen (my headlights) so he sent my money back and the other dude i was getting corners, spoiler, trunk int. etc. wouldnt ship the stuff cause it was gonna cost too much so he sent my money back and is shipping the corners for free, so…

someone just PM’ed me on zilvia about headlights so im gonna try to get them overnighted to have this thing on the road tomorrow and driving by friday

Do you know how much overnight shipping is? Probably like $100+

oh well…

I have a clutchmasters stage 5 sprung.Never again…Never again.

lol dom used to have a prelude with like a stage 3, it was his first standard car hahaha, he fucked that thing so bad rofl

1.) Never trust anything from Wikipedia.
2.) “Stage” varies from company to company. ACT, EXEDY and Spec could all have different specifications as to what their Stage 1 clutch can do, and it can vary even further from one vehicle to the next.
3.) Get this car rolling but dont spend unnecessary money on overnight shipping…

+256324

1 never looked anythign up on wiki 2 doesnt matter i got a oem clutch and its in 3 i payed 150 shipped for the headlights (reasonable cost with also next day shipping)

clutch is broken in and it drives nice, cant vouch for how it looks cause right now it looks like a trash heap but having trouble finding some parts

UH OH!

(unfinished)

(finished)

going to the city prob thurs to pick up some fenders for it, and im having issues with a guy i sent money to so we will see how soon i get corner lights

may be getting a deal on the SE fogs and one corner light, gotta dish out some more money and try to find one corner light lol

wheels look 258734x better in white, but still don’t look that good :tong :lol

nice to see this almost being finished, i expect a driving session in it in exchange for you driving the eeeeMR2. ive never driven a 240

go for it, fine with me

:lol

Nice overspray. :slight_smile:

Looks better tho. 4x4 status needs to be taken care of.

Next time you paint wheels with tires on, try index cards in the bead. Works great.