Justin's s14 240Sx (94 sentra_xe)

you fail, why do you think i kept mine on the jack the whole time instead of using stands :rofl

ill cash in my penniez today and see if i can grab a can or two lol

believe me i didnt even think of yours, i was gonna do green but im like FUCK everyone does green and black is just ghey

[quote=94 Sentra_Xe;343325]you fail, why do you think i kept mine on the jack the whole time instead of using stands :rofl

WAHHHH if dom got a driveway i think we would be all set haha :retardclap were going cruising sometime soon with doms bike and shit mad kids but dom let anthony drive the Z like 3 times haha the kid has a woody he was in his glory

im goin over there today, ants 240 is going on the road im gonna cruise around with him, i think he said were all goin out weds

singh you will be happy, i am, soon i will ‘temp’ the whole car like this…anyone know where i can get my rust fixed? for a good price

gimme a min and i will upload pixz

who else has green wheels?

well, i sprayed the fenders, thought it would look wierd so i did the bumper with the left over paint, im gonna re-do the hood and prob continue spraying the rest of the car LMK what you think

lol you, that dude with the s14 at LVDD and a few otheres (idk off the top of my head)

you know what would make this car HOT

Green wheels

Paint the wheels black…or orange.

The fenders don’t look half bad to be honest…hood looks kinda hazy.
Pictures are also deceiving though :lol

umm…NO

and FUCK me for forgetting to take the grille out to spray that haha, actually i think i have to take the lights out to get the grille out thats how bad my front end is fucked

thanks dude, yeah they arent that bad but what do you expect for rattle can, does look like a professional spray paint job :thumbup and yeah the pics suck :shifty

I’m all about saving money where you can…so I say get a few more cans, put SEVERAL coats on the car, wet sand it, coat it once more, clear the hell out of it and take a buffer to the clear. That will look far more presentable and save you money. Max $70 on rattle cans

well im out of money till thurs, i need to scuff the hood and do it over but if you wanna help ill grab a shit tone of cans and a shit ton of clear lol, i got a buffer, wax and all sorts of goodies lol

Sell him your gigantor wing

rofl i almost bought one to see what it would look like and if i didnt like it i would have sold it to some PR ricer at the lot lol

I’m down if I can find time. Where you at?

lol@ racial profiling

:rofl, and im in west albany, im supposed to be going fishing/wheelin’ thurs so ill prob be spraying more either friday between 10-3 (work at 3) or sat afternoon (after 4) or sunday after 4 depending on temp and weather, i need to borrow my friends DA sander cause my back bumper is FOOKED and my drivers door needs to be brought down below primer (ill get a pic of that)

someone buy my gigantor wing

this is not the classifieds now GTFO mah thredz :hug :rofl

well havent updated in a while, most of you have seen the pics of my car, got new fenders, new front, corner and rear lights, lowering springs, installed my sway bar, got an extra set of rims for the rear, still need to fix some body shit…here are some pics

love the lowering springs, rides like a caddy still and the roof only comes lower chest level haha

im looking for some 4 lug spacers lol PITA!