Justin's s14 240Sx (94 sentra_xe)

I say remove the grill or paint it black.

ebay the 4 lug spacers

Depending on the how big the spacers you want, I’d make sure you don’t get knock off aluminum ones, the good spacers are aluminum/magnesium? alloy and fit the hub properly.

ehh just make sure their hubcentric

ebay’ed it up…like steve told me i dont think im gonna go as big as i thought, i was gonna get 50mm but the next size down is 38 i think idk

I think 30mm would be more than enough for you.

The ones I bought are great quality and i only paid ~$70 for them

I picked up a pair of H&R 15mm spacers and they were around $115

measured it out…my tire is like 2.25-2.5’’ away from the lip on the quarter, 50mm is like 1.9’’ so that will bring it right to the edge and i might have to roll a bit but your right i dont think ill go that big

don’t forget though when you lower that car that is going to change everything all over again

i just did lower it, thats why im talking about spacers…ill be getting coilovers next summer but i will also have 5 lug and new rims

He’s talking about when you lower another 4-6" with coilovers. And if your going to change to 5-lug anyway, why get 4 lug spacers now? Just wait and save up for coilovers, 5lug parts and 5 lug spacers (or better wheels).

oh. I thought that was stock ride height

He just put lowering springs on it, but it should still go lower.

cut said lowering springs by like an inch

haha

because they are cheap and it bugs me so much to see that rear wheel hiding in there haha

sure thing :retardclap :thumbup :hug lol

you own a 240, a lot of things will bug you, get used to it lol

Haha seriously! I spent soo much time (~3 years) and money ($xx,xxx) just to get all the 240 bugs out and after I get to the point where I like the way it is (besides paint), I wreck the car. FML

This thread is now about Steve’s car and ballerness.

…and eventual downfall.

^ Your the mod, change the thread title (don’t split) and move to EPIC :lol

this thread will eventually be about underaged girls