Justin's s14 240Sx (94 sentra_xe)

i shot watermelons with my old one. :slight_smile:

Should have fixed that rust before painting, but iā€™m sure you knew that.

just busting your balls kid . my car has herps too! we can trade.

:rofl so true

um, hmmm yeah i said that before i posted pics of it, the whole car has to be sanded down to do a good coat on top of the shit paint, it will be fixed dont worry

i know, and no we deff cant trade haha :haha

Sorry, didnā€™t have the time to read through 35 pages of your build.

srsly

So how did those parts work out?

didnt have time to use any, i didnt have endlinks so i couldnt put the sway bar on, didnt feel like jacking up the car to put the washer bottle in, and i was too busy workin on my car to do the seatbelt motor in dads car, LMK tomorrow about that quarter pannel ill come up and help ya cut that shit

good job dude, i was surprised by your performance.

thanks bro, i just wanna see some pics now, and get the vids mah peeps were taken edited and up on the interwebs

yeah justin you were doin great out there.

i NEED those pics nowwwwā€¦

I would go as far as to say ā€œYou were killin itā€ for a couple of runs

thanks guys

yea definitely impressed for your first time man, keep at it and you will improve even more

for a first timer you were ā€œkillin itā€. iā€™ll say it! good job again man like sam said just come to each event and have fun.

thanks guys lol before hand when i saw all the nice shiney cars i was like " fuck im gonna look like that guy with the ebay/automatic/4X4 monstertruck open diff dude" impressed even myself hahaā€¦idk if u guys saw when i took my dad out on the track, he was shittin himself lol

see what happens when you show up to an event. Nobody doubts you.

again props.

thanks dude, i just made a vid ill post it up soon

not tryin to join the justin dick-riding sesh here, but you seriously did great. iā€™m sure youā€™ll be improving a lot

and again +1 for coming out

youā€™re welcome for convincing you to come :slight_smile:

You did pretty good man. Now that you are going to events you can stop fucking around in parking lots :lol