Justin's s14 240Sx (94 sentra_xe)

you have an invite to join drift hustle if you’d like. you def proved us all wrong and we would like to have you on our team. pm me for details if you wanna join. no hard feelings if not.

so just caus i suck i don’t get an invite :cry:

:tongue

srsbzns- thanks so much dude, those are sick!!! (sorry i forgot your name allreaddy)

no way? PM’ing HOLLA! :number1 :thumbup :hug

srs = ron

ron = srs

Holy sunken battleship in the rear :lol

Good job dood, heard you did good with teh open diff. i wouldnt have bothered. i like my vlsd… well you know… :lol just ask fedex parking lot.

id said it to you at the event and ill say it again

good job on your first time out man

I know, he did good! Looks like I’m going to sell my RB25, suspension, and switch over to stock KA24DE :rofl

edit. see below

At least he goes to events.

Thing called work. :frowning:

6am-7pm M-F (sat-6 to 2pm) isnt what you call “having social life”

pfftt

:rofl :rofl

Damn Benny I should of had you ride with me a couple times, I could of used some guidance :lol My ebrake wasnt really adjusted well. But I’d rather not use it.

thanks guys lol steve ill buy the suspension, do werk and be driftin like a fuck

fuck yo couch!

just fuckin use it who cares lol, come early next time youll get it down

So put in for time off like the rest of us have to.

You are just a big smelly vagina.

edit’ed

pretty sure 99% of the people there had to call out of work/switch hours in order to make it

yea I work, but I planned ahead and got time off…

vacation days, use them

I burned two vacation days :lol

Word theres 2 months pretty much till the next event… take time off no excuses… seriously…

I have it marked on my calender the next two events, made my work aware of these events, told the old lady that i wil lbe going to these events…

and have planned money saving techniques to get as much done as I can between now and the first one to get what I can on as long as nothing severly breaks