Justin's s14 240Sx (94 sentra_xe)

yup i took friday off, i am letting my boss know today about the next 2 events

Dude keep an eye out for decent 15 inch tires…

I doubt ill have money for a spare set of wheels to put on so if I can find some decent tires so i can make it thru the event and home thatd be great

will do dude

can ya be on the lookout for 14" tires for me? haha

doubt i can find any but ill deff keep a lookout

Kramer go pester some honda people. Some stock honda tires were 14"

is this car on the road right now? i think i saw u turning onto wolf road today

yeah honda, VW and toyota it seems like

and frank, yeah the car is on the rd unless something has changed since last weekend :lol

yeahdude its on the road, i was prob testing out the welded diff…LOVE ITTT!!!

yeah i havent been around. was in nh, then in mass for two weeks. i’ll try to start getting to the lot more often. lemme kno if u want me to bring that roof spoiler or anything. l8r

welded diff ftl have you tried PARKING your car from any angle but straight???

Ehh if you dont mind people looking at you funny cause your car sounds like its goign to break its just fine

yeah we almost set the garage on fire while welding it:banghead:banghead:banghead

and then almost got caught drifting in front of a cop :rofl shitttt

oh god…

better hope that diff holds up dude… if not your diffs done

yeah ill hit you up soon, you got any other extra parts layin around? i need interior shit and a window motor

yeah i dont have a problem…

its a s14 i do what i want haha who cares if they look at me funny

that shit sucked :rofl

it will hold, and if it doesnt used ones are cheap and a j30 lsd with axles is only 200 shipped

it will hold, and if it doesnt used ones are cheap and a j30 lsd with axles is only 200 shipped[/QUOTE]

then you should of brought one.

why? welding is free and i dont even have 200$ for one yet i need a power window motor first i think thats a little more important, im tired of having a wet seat all the time

I have my spare PROFESSIONALLY welded diff (done by Haberick’s Auto Machine Diesel) if you need it. I only kept it just in case my R200V went bad.

then you should of brought one.[/quote]

not all of us drive a 350z with mad money like you mr dommer

i cant believe your selling it :wtf:wtf

Parking/sharp turns with a welded is actually a pain in the ass if you have some grippy tires. I want my KAAZ back :frowning: