Justin's s14 240Sx (94 sentra_xe)

okay, first off jeff, relax you dont know details cause you fail to talk to me anymore. i havent been on in a while cause i have been busy with the 4’’ lift on my cousins grand cherokee also putting a new rear end in my new cherokee and details on the ‘‘wreck’’ it was a dent about 2 feet wide, he backed into the side of my shit, big dent in the door, i went 2 days and then drove to the city and got a new door and mirror, i have been working on the body work slowly, it should be re-painted with good paint within 2 weeks

TELL ME TO RELAX ONE MORE FUC…

O sorry 'roid rage just kicked in…

I haz 96 se bumper here in silver moss :slight_smile: came with my axles as a trade… and since i lack a s14 … if you need it its your for the taking.

does it have the fogs?

plus my car=

fuckin rican that owned the car before me ((shakes head)) pretty much made that door out of bondo the new one is mint though

and i just picked up the paint a little while ago

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a321/warriorspeed350/bluepaint.jpg

2009 nissan adriatic blue

is that your jeep or your cousins? i used to have a 94 lifted 5 inchs with 33 super swamper boggers on it…til i went into a 5ft sink hole in the middle of a pond.i would love to build another jeep sometime in the future.oh and the jeeps looks awesome glad to see someone getting there lifted rigs dirty!!!

were is paint from? and never bring your 240 near a monster truck again.

thats my cousins, i did the lift with his help, its a rough country 4’’ lift with crager soft 8’s (15’') and 32X11.50R15 hankook dynapro MT’s

here is a pic of mine, 96 Jeep XJ 2door in teal (not many of those) i just replaced the blown out dana 35 with a chrysler 8.25 rear axle, it will be on the road in 2 weeks, i will be piecing together a custom 4.5’’ lift with 31’’ tires

(rear end out)

i started bed lining the under side, and the bottom section of the doors, when i get a welder i will replace the floor boards the right way and bed line the whole inside and rip out the carpet, because my goal is to sink this thing haha

same place u guys get your shit from

thats the same style and color of mine i just had a 4dr. are those wheels flat army green?

yeah i did that last week lol, doing the bumpers the same color

dude i did the same thing on my jeep. flat green wheels and flat green bumpers. lol wierd!

my dad says its a horrible color combo, but i dont think it looks that bad, gives a super gay color a bad ass look lol, and im pumped about this thing, people will say, “oh thats gay look, its teal” yup sure is, when its parked on your hood ya wont say that haha

Mabye we can go off-roading now as I too have a lifted jeep.

F yeahdude!!! well the places i go wheeling are about 45 mins south, its not really like a long off road drive, there is about a 45 min powerline drive, then a few small spots to get muddy, 2 big holes you prob wouldnt make it through, unless you wanna buy a snorkle haha and you better not care about your paint

Word. My family also owns a farm that we can have some fun at too.

OHAI!

justin i beeped at u while u were leaving True Value in Albany yesterday.

Green Accord that drove by waving. lol

yeah i waved back, i was like where do i know that car from lol

Ask mcflurry about rankins (ohnopopo) old jeep with the 33s and the dsm, ya good times.

yeah i remember the heep that thing was a monster

I had a Purple GST for a while!