Justin's s14 240Sx (94 sentra_xe)

You know what funny is that Teal was a huge color for drift cars this year. Its funny your drift car isnt teal but you offroader is. Teal is like a disease that sneaks up on you

i love it haha i wanted to have my jeep match the car but i wasnt about to paint the car teal and i love the teal jeep too much to paint it blue lol

today is the day for painting, ill post up pics along the way

wtf im not invited?!?!?!

good times… and dont drift a lifted jeep with singh tryin to drift next to u in the grand market

you remember that baseball feild? hahaha i went and looked at it saturday. shit is FUCKED still lol.

now its starting to get colder and the clutch and tires are gone on my car so its time to put her away and start doin werk! i grabbed some more hours at work and im going to be working my ass off until jan when i start college (did he say college?!? waaaattt?) ill get the rest of the interior parts i need and the SE lip while putting the left overs away for the engine rebuild

just sent money for these 95 SE fogs and new column stalks with the fog light switch

http://i020.radikal.ru/0909/a7/07758dd21d11.jpg

this should keep me from driving it (attempting to pop runflats is not that easy)

Jesus…

MAD DORFITO.

DAM!

nah just burnouts IN MY DRIVEWAY! not the street

Im sure those gay ppl next door LOVED THAT.

YOu should have done it when that bitch lived upstairs. :rofl.

IM GOING TO CALL THE COPS>… RAWWRRR.!!!

haha fuck the gays. the other day i shot a bottle rocket into their yard haha

yeah that dumb bitch upstaris moved out and now there is some college student, and my neibors were on their porch watching haha…got a vid on youtube but the sound cut out cause the car is too loud for my phone haha

:rofl . I miss that old bag. Threating to kick you out every time you started the sentra.

Hahahathat thing was obnoxiously loud

lol KA doin WERK on those tires

on itself too, was waitin for it to blow haha. i was wondering to myself what would blow first the motor or the tires haha

thats pathetic how youve owned this car for not even a year and thinking the motor is gunna go. Where, ive owned my hatch for almost 3 and beat the shit outta it, and yet it runs perfect. :slight_smile:

O wait i just remememberrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrred that a pr owned it before you… could explain alot

little sarcastic there dude, the motor doesnt feel like its gonna blow little timing chain rattle never hurt nobody, the fact that it sat for a year before i bought it, no maintenence had ever been done and im sure it was beat before me i dont think its doing too bad

and good job at having a car for 3 years that still runs fine…you drive like a pussy

:rofl:rofl:rofl

:lol