ka-t setup help

alright guys so after a couple of months deciding between the ka-t or sr20 i’ve decided to go with the ka-t so I’m looking for roughly 250whp now i also need this to be a reliable motor.

now for the engine rebuild i was looking at just getting oem valve springs, retainers, spring seats, piston rings, cometic head gasket and arp studs. i didn’t really think i need to build the bottom end for the amount of hp i was looking for.

now would this mini rebuild be reliable at all with the amount of power i am looking for?

okay so from what you are saying is that i should be fine with just that minor rebuild… also i was planning on getting an oil cooler sometime soon. as for the setup i was just planning on using:
t25 from sr20
fmic not yet decided
hks ssqv bov
370cc injectors
z32 maf
255lph fuel pump
megan manifold
exhaust not yet known. was considering buddy club 3inch.
as for engine management… im honestly not too sure as to what im doing here… some suggestions with reasoning would be greatly appreciated. thanks.

alright thanks for all the help, i’ll do some more research and if something confusing comes up i’ll probably be asking more questions. and umm sorry for my noobness to the internet but what does fwiw mean???

www.ka-t.org i think
or .net
something alont thoes lines, you can figure it out if you found torontonissan.