KA24 to SR20 DE

i want to take my KA24 out cause i have a SR20DE in my garage …i also want turbo cause i love the sound of turbo…i have talk to a few ppl and they recommend the talon turbo… because i will not be able to run more than 7 psi or my motor will blow…is that true?

i will slowly build this motor then pop it in…
so i need tons of stuff my biggest problem is the wiring harness

i’d say your biggest problem is that you have absolutely no idea what you’re talking about.

go back to school and do your homework.

Your biggest problem is you need to search more and that you want a turbo because it sounds cool.

SEARCH

www.zilvia.net
www.freshalloy.com

ok ppl listen i am no big in to car… i am a bike fan… but i picked up 240 and fell in love with it… its a fun and cheap car to f@#@ around with…
so if u may help me i have no idea wat i need…and i know i need tons of stuff…
so F#%$ be nice

same here… i want info on turbo because i heard it is really fast…, my mom said i can have her topaz when i get my license… i want ot make it have turbo or turbo sound

The SR20DE is only good for 140hp.

If you want the SR20DET, it’ll make 205hp at 7 PSI and comes factory turbocharged, the “T” is key (visit http://www.srswap.com/faq/index.asp to get an idea on the install).

You could also turbo the KA motor (visit http://www.KA-T.org).

But honestly, it may sound like we’re not being nice, but if you think about it - 3/4 of the people on this forum have been where you are at some point and have looked around and found most of the answers…then just kind of “filled the gap” by asking the forum questions that are hard to find answers for.

So, welcome and have a look around at people’s setups and stuff.

Don’t cut any corners and the payoff will be worthwhile! :slight_smile:

RICER!

but yeah seriously, my shop is putting an n/a silvia Q’s motor into an S13 and turbo charging it. You need to drill the block among other things.

Your best bet would be to pick up a mid 90’s jetta turbo diesel those things spool up like drifter X’s S13 boiii