KA24e Mystery No Start!! Opinions??

Hey what up SON!,

Well here the deal, ive been having this a problem with my single slammer since the start of the month. It first occured on my birffday @ the begining of the month when i was driving to work. The car felt like it was “Mis-firing” like lagg in acceleration from the night before, But on the way to work it Lagged and idle was clazzzy between (300-1500rpms) then i stalled it out about 15-20 min into driving due to the irratic idle. When i tried to start it up agian the car cranked but didnt start… so i sat there called my brother and what not to get a ride and basically sat on the side of the road about 30-45 min just sitting… i decided to try and get it to start I cranked it while apply throttle and BAM she started but for a good 2-3 min as i was reving it up it was SUPER LAGGY ( Bogging) then it cleared and it was fine…

I Got the car home after 15-20 drive…shut it off and agian no start…but once agian i tried the next morning and it started

So i tried a few things changed to see if it would help and solve the problem:
Cap + rotar & distrabuter
spark plug wires
spark plugs
Fuel Filter
Swap ECU’s

And still nothing after 15-20 min of driving and i turn it off it wont start back up for a good while and will only start if i apply throttle…but if it sits the night it will start fine the next morning no throttle needed…

I also had a small fuel leak on a hose to the fuel rail but i fixed that problem aswell and still nothing the car idles alot better now still not perfect jumps between (500-1200rpm) and still feels liek it had a small bogg…

Let me know what yall think, if anything i think it time to just swap her out but id like to fix it first…

hmm…maf? check for any vacuum leaks as well bro.

^^ you think on my bros old 89 sohc hatch, he had a maff problem and it wouldnt let him rev past 3k? iuno if the same i taught it was too…but i’ll give it a try
thx~

http://ka-t.org/fsm.php, here you go. Begin your diagnostic.

i can almost promise you that its your fuel pump…I can confirm that with a fuel pressure gauge if you like.
This is a very common issue with early model s13 fuel pumps. Cold start is fine, and nothing when hot.

i have used ones, or new ones in stock…anytime

i have a couple used stock fuel pumps as well $10

also have nissan consult for sale - all you need is the cable going from the car to unit.

^^ dan were did u get that from, link me that unit, i can prolly gwt the cable from work
as for the guy with the problem, varun is right , early fuel pumps failed, when warmed up, i saw this as recall long time ago with nissan, like in 91 or so, anyways hook a fuel pressure guage inline and monitor ur psi as u drive, i beliave u should be getting 40 to 50 psi inline, not sure i;ll research it in work on monday