(newmarket) requesting help to get KA running

hey, I was wondering if someone wouldn’t mind coming down to help me find the problem my 93 ka has…it just cranks now…
here is my old thread for reference http://www.son240sx.org/forums/showthread.php?t=36873

Of course ill pay, compensate whatever, I need the help becuase im a complete noob ha. Anyways I already changed the plugs/wires to no avail. I want to drive my car!

Thanks
Tom

I live in keswick and maybe could come…it could be your fuel pump if its just cranking and not starting becasue there is no gas getting to the engine ? check that…fule filter if its really dirty it could be slowing the fuel down…or maybe you have a bad injector…if i came not sure howi could really help alot …i had a few wierd problems with my ka but it was always those things i just said…anyway PM me none of those are it lol

check spark and you should be able to hear the fuel pump when u turn the ignition on.

Thanks alot, Lucas and Res for the help. But I got it all resolved now! thanks.

Gawd, i need more help haha. Anyways the problem before was…a disconnected wire to the rotor cap that I forgot to re-install after the new plugs and wires. Thereafter the car drove perfectly,started perfectly. Drove all night.

So here goes, I go to drive the car to school in the morning…alls good, lunch time rolls around. the car has the exact same problems that I had in the beginning (just cranks, I do smell fuel tho), and I changed nothing! The car was fine the night before and the morning.

Anyways I was told it could be the ignition coil?
Thanks