Kaaz, ARP, Kosei, Falken, Function & Form, Energy Suspension: winter projects

So, i never posted this list until now, but here it is… all the stuff i have purchased and have installed or will soon be installing before spring! Let me know what you think of the list.

Owned
Kaaz 1.5 way LSD (in transit)
ARP extended wheel studs (installed)
Kosei K1’s 15x7 (powder coated satin black) (installed)
Falken Azenis rt615 205/50/15 (installed)
Function & Form Type II coil overs (installed)
Energy Supension Polyurethane Suspension Bushings (installed)
Skunk2 front and rear camber kits (installed)
Skunk2 magnesium lug nuts (installed)
Oem Honda Rear Calipers (old ones were crapped up) (installed)
Razo Black Resin shift knob (got it for free) (installed)
Still to order
Powerslot rotors
Hawk HPS pads
Inline Four braided clutch line
Kaaz LSD oil

Hopefuls for spring
BuddyClub Black and Grey standard width seat
BuddyClub Seat bracket and slider

Also hoping to have an X brace welded in the targa area to stiffen up the flexy del sol unibody… we will see if i get around to it. I JUST WANNA DRIVE IT!

Hey, nobody cares. When do you want to go get that sucka? Lemme know and if we get that trailer we’ll pick up that RHD too.

yea i see that… guess i have to get some stickers and aluminum wings and chrome 18’s to get a rise out of people…

:dunno: Sounds like a fun setup though, and don’t listen to anything he says. When will it be drivable?

ewww , your sol is poopie…haha , jk… cant wait to see this sol…you talk alot about it

as soon as i get a chance to go home… then it will be drivable, i need to press out my front hubs, press out the old wheel studs, press in the new ones, press the hubs back in the spindles, put the spindles back on th car, put the front brakes back on the car, then put the new rear calipers on and bleed them. Get it aligned and off i go, i am hoping to go get it Saturday. we will see.

And yea i love this car, i do talk about it a lot.

Edit: then i get to take it all back apart again over here to do the diff… damnit

You should tack weld the new wheel studs in place. ARP studs do not have the exact same spline count as OEM so they don’t press in as soundly. Just put on in and check. I heard rumors that ARP was fixing that problem…but don’t know if they did

while i have a thread going… does anyone know how many splines a gsr tranny’s diff has? i need to be damn sure this diff will work before i start tearing into it.

There are only 2 types of hydro diff’s. b16=type and GSR/ITR type. You can tell the difference between the ring gear section…the spline count is the same (the axles are interchangeable).

awesome… thanks… sol will be back in town tomorrow (fingers crossed)