Keep my father in your thoughts...

Quite a few of you guys know him or have met him in the past, he’s an outstanding guy that would help out anyone he can and is a very generous man.

Tomorrow he goes into a pretty extensive surgery to have a 4 1/2" cancerous tumor removed from his colin that is growing pretty rapidly. They are taking almost half of his colin out. They found it through a routine colonoscopy he’s been getting annually since his mild stroke a few years back.

From what the doctor has told us the outcome looks more positive than negative, but is unsure about whether any chemotherapy treatment will be needed after the surgery. We are obviously hoping not on the chemo, but who knows at this time. From all the tests they have done on him in the past three weeks cancer hasn’t shown its ugly face anywhere else in his body, so we’re praying this will wipe it out. There’s a great chance that it will be cureable/cleaned out with this operation so we will see…

Thanks

goodluck man hope everything works out for him

Hey man, If you need someone to talk to please, please feel free to call or text me.

I hope all goes well Mike.
I’ll keep your dad in my prayers.

Godspeed to you and your family.

goodluck with everything mike

Hope everything works out man

God Bless

Wow, good luck to him and the family. If you need anything give me a ring.

hell ya man coolest guy in the world your dad is, i know everything will work out for him, you guys have what i like to call Shriver luck, if i didnt know any better i would say you where Irish not English…but yea everyone keep him in your prayers one of the best guys i have ever met!!!

hope everything goes good shrives

Holy fuck man hope everything goes well, you know im here if you need anything

appreciate it guys :tup:

all we can do is keep our heads up, ill update everything once i find out what’s going on, it’s going to be a very long week :frowning:

Well bless.

dang shrives tell that burly mofo to stay strong and if you need anything you know where to find me :tup:

best of luck to him

Best of luck with everything man

my best…

No worries, if you had to choose what cancer to get(I know its stupid) Colon cancer is the best one to get because it the most curable. My dad also has it, his was detected early and he was implanted with seeds. Your dad will be alright, I also give my best wishes.

By the way if you have any questions my wife is a CMD, she does physics plans for radiation, she also did cancer cell research at Roswell before becoming a CMD, she could answer any of your questions you might have. Where was your dad treated?

Most of his treatment is at Kenmore Mercy, don’t know why but thats where he will be all week. And I also heard colon cancer is the highest cured type of cancer there is as well, and from all the testing they have done on the intestines, brain, etc etc it is not showing up. My grandmother survived it because it was also found fairly early, but i have had several other family members die from it ( wasn’t caught in time).

Did your father have to go through chemo?

Thanks

good luck and godspeed

ballls

good luck

shrives big frank had a colonoscopy a few months back and they found a pylup (sp) luckily, they caught it in time and he’s fine

know what that means? we both have to have fingers in our buttholes yearly once we’re past the age of 30. lets hold hands?