KKKustom exhaust at ASS (lots of pics)

fuck my welds! wernt the best I ever laid, so eff U Wheeeelz. LOL… time was of the essence, I was goign to tig it but the stainless spool in the MIG worked just fine and save alot of time and money. They wont break, wont leak and wont rust. If they do ill fix it for him! KK-Limited Lifetime Warranty. :lol

3" 304 stainless. 16Ga. Stainless flange’s.

Your a chode. I looked at the vid. That shit is Aluminized steel with popcorn welds!!! $150 you get what you pay for.

How is that sketchy? You can take your hand and run it the length of the car between the pipe and the heat shields, or other shit in the way. its 1/2" consitantly spaced the entire way out the bumper. Tucked up the highest it can be and used WAY less bends than the OEM exhaust. Reused all the factory hangers. Doesnt rattle, hit anything and fits better than OEM.

And correct me if I am wrong but didnt we just do exactly what you just said he should have done??? :rofl See bold.

You know gold, not cars… stick to what your good at and make educated decisions/comments towards that. :number1

Proof.

We do work. Lets have a build off… lets find two of the same cars that need exhaust, one I build and one goes off to Inline or who ever they think is better.

Click the stop watch and lets see what the final product it. Ill tig it this time, and I bet we can get it done +/- an hr VS them MIG’ing it up. :thumbup FYI minus bs’ing around the shop we had that built in 2.5 hrs.