KKKustom exhaust at ASS (lots of pics)

Like the description of the video.

I will not aid in fulfilling your homoerotic fantasies you toolpouch.

A couple things, it doesn’t look like it’s 3" and it looks like aluminized steel rather than stainless.

holy shit stop fighting over the cost of this. it doesnt really matter.
here is the receipt from columbia river mandrel bending
1 x 3.00" OD, 4.00" Radius, 16 Gauge, 304 Stainless Ultimate BK
Options
*BundleItem : 3.00" OD, 16 Gauge, 304 Stainless Straight Tube (Qty: 4)
$0.00
*BundleItem : 3.00" Stainless Steel, 4.00" Radius, 45 Degree Mandrel Bend (Qty
$0.00
*BundleItem : 3.00" Stainless Steel, 4.00" Radius, 90 Degree Mandrel Bend (Qty
$0.00
*BundleItem : 3.00" Stainless Steel, 4.00" Radius, 180 Degree Mandrel Bend (Qt
$0.00 $296.36 $296.36 1 x 3.00" Stainless 2 Bolt Universal Exhaust Flange
Options $29.99 $29.99 1 x 3.00" 304 Stainless V-Band Assembly
Options
*Welded Extensions : 3.0" Slip Fit

• $26.00 $39.99 $65.99 https://www.mandrel-bends.com/catalog/images/pixel_trans.gif https://www.mandrel-bends.com/catalog/images/pixel_trans.gif

Federal Express (1 x 54lbs) (Home Delivery (5 days)):                 $51.97                                               Sub-Total:                 $392.34                                               Total:                 <b>$444.31</b>

People are only getting their soiled panties in a bunch because your exhaust pipes cost more than their entire car did.

As long as you’re happy with it, then that’s all that matters. I have a KKKCustom midpipe (stainless metallic spun cat to a stainless bullet muffler into the stock stainless res) It sounds great and the workmanship is top notch.

yea im happy with the work done. but im not happy with the spring bolts that i reused from the stock exhaust. so i will be picking up some stainless ones so it doesnt squeak like crazy anymore. and it will take some getting used to the valve flapping open and closed. damn exhaust pulses are making it go crazy at low rpm :lol

That car is just begging for winter to come.

hard to tell if its stainless or not from that vid…

Agreed on not lokoing 3 inch

And the shitty crush bends are probably why it was so cheap

I wasnt calling BS on how cheap you got the exhaust, I’m calling BS on you getting a solid 3" SS setup for 150…

my 3in buschur exhaust was $1150. full stainless.

Price you pay for a quality piece… probably would have been cheaper to have someone do it locally, but sometiems its just worth it to cough up the coin and get an exhaust thats already jigged and its 100% fit and installed in 20 minutes

fuck you guys, its different corEy, alot less bends and BS that subaru puts in from the factory, i like the set up. hows it sound?

Calm down pip squeek, no one was ragging on him

^^^^

damnit !

wow great work…

I might need to set something up with Darryl to make me some true duals over the axle for a little winter project…

This. Unless of course there is some exorbitant situation where you need a custom setup.

Loud noises!!!

http://images.memegenerator.net/Advice-Dog/ImageMacro/2484903/Have-shitty-car-Throw-on-a-loud-ass-exhaust-to-make-it-10x-cooler.jpg