LACROSSE. wanna play?

yeah, anything i am going to be a part of setting up is going to be low key. i am all for competition but when i joined the falls lax league it was down right dirty. kids waiting outside for other kids to get out so they could “talk”

slashing was UNREAL and i still have a lump on my elbow from it. imo thats fucking gay and i actually quit early and never re-registered because thats not what i want to be a part of.

its not like that league had any more people than the one i started so i am not about to let more people play just for the numbers. we had fun. i will get working on this next week.

yeah i play a couple team slike that we cleared the benches a couple times. for field it was wilson.
and for box it was newton reservation.
it was weak. it shows how much they suck, when they get agrivated cause we beat them with stick skills, and they have to get cheap. gay,.
but def lets get soething going.
whos in charge of this/.

when did anyone say anything about beating the shit outa anyone when we play??
yeah.
were are the intentions pf playing?

is there anywhere to play a few pick-up games? i haven’t played lacrosse since i was like 13.

yeah thats what im saying . lets just get a group of us to get togehter. pass around and just play a lil 5 0n 5 or something.?
indoors?
idk.
i can get prob another 5 kids for sure to come play

Ya last year we played at Sahlens in West Seneca / Elma area. It is about 3 miles up Seneca from Transit. It is indoors, at night and full field lacrosse.

i will organize this. look for something in his thread next week tuesday.

tiiiiiiiitiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeessssss

ugh i need to string my stick up again. i never got around to it when i quit. booooo

yeahhhhh.

i used to play, i wonder if i still got it… wouild be fun to try i guess… i could be down depending…