LACROSSE. wanna play?

yup

its on again tonight. doubled are peeps from the first week, and last week was a ton of fun. should be at least 7 more guys coming tonight. full field anyone?

if you still havent made it out, get here tonight. pay 20.00 for the next two sessions and you are in.

joe

http://www.fallslax.com/index.shtml

i just signed up. should be a pretty good time and more organized than what i was trying to accomplish last year. refs and properly lined fields anyways.

55.00 aint bad either

i made a new thread too

Joe,
I was going to see if you were gonna organize another lax thing this winter. Whats the deal with the fallslax, is it only Summer or are they doing something in the winter also?

if this doesnt work out i will be starting another league through sahlens. prolly starting after thanksgiving. i have everyones number and email from last year and i will be contacting you to let you know the details.

joe

Josh don’t run.

but you get to hit people with sticks…isnt that something you think you would enjoy?

bump.

the winter league i joined needs a few (literally 3 or 4) more players to make it a 4 team season. games are sunday at 8 AND another day of the week TBA. but the other day of the week will only be played by the team you are on every other week.

50 bucks still, so if anyone wants the info on it shoot me a PM

Joe,
Any chance we can set up another few games at shalens???
I wouldnt mind gettting back out again.

FUCK why cant anyone play in rochester :frowning:

im in and ready to murder everyone.
i have alot of extra equipment also if anyone needs.
but not in rochester.

i will see what i can do…i wouldnt mind getting it started again, and i live alot closer now so i cant use that as an excuse. let me work on it for next week…see if i cant get something started for just after the new year.

anyone else want to help? mike was a big help for me last time.

how about people start putting down what days they are available. i would like to see tuesdays or wednesdays personally. maybe sundays too?

I am at Sahlens on Mondays to play soccer to I will ask around there what they have available. I think Wednesday is good. I will keep you posted what I find.

[quote=“OneFastMonkey,post:132,topic:5996"”]

I am at Sahlens on Mondays to play soccer to I will ask around there what they have available. I think Wednesday is good. I will keep you posted what I find.

[/quote]

oooooh i wanna play. is there another season coming up soon. i need to get up and run around. this work stuff is getting to me. is there room on other teams oooh i should call.

let me know what they say i think i still have the list of everyone from the last time i set this up

i wanna play. bad. i cant keep just doing tricks with the stick, i need to hit, and shoot.
mac daddys are ready

not sufre how i missed this. but we also got a box lacrosse league started up at epic.

eff mac daddys. I hated kids who bought them and thought they became lacrosse gods. But then again, I would have to buy those warrior krypto pro kevlar sticks twice a year. That really broke the bank :frowning:

il skool
you with or with out gloves.
its a promise.
mac daddys just make me that much sweeter.
:slight_smile:
i play box for tonowanda but i heard the league at epics like 400 bucks. i play for genesee thats only 80 bucks.
sahleens was like 200. so im going broke. hiow much is epic?

I am in!!!

I would be down, although I havent picked up a stick in awhile.

Ya not to many people have picked up their stick in a few years but thats what this is for. For everyone that thinks they are going to go out there and beat the shit out of everyone that’s the exact opposite of what it is. Just about everyone that plays has to work the following day and last year there was minimal contact. I remember hearing sorry alot when people did get hit.