Lexus IS300

Wait, waht? :picard:

I like them quite a bit.

is300 is the shit i love them, esp. in yellow.

aren’t all FF setups transverse mounted motors?
Maybe i’m just dumb…

Do they make replacement taillights for these cars that don’t look like ball sacks?

I’d love a 4 door e36 m3, but they are so hard to find with a 5spd. That is nice, but a bit over my price range… I need to sell my WRX first…

Yeah, I’m really not too worried about having a fast car… If I want something fast i’d pick up a cobra or the like…
I just want 4 doors, rwd, manual tranny… and a rear LSD… (yeah, kind of a small thing, but I HATE open diffs)
I’m trying to look into the aftermarket on the is300s, I enjoy buying little bolt on parts when I owned vw’s and my wrx’s…
And as of right now, I’m in no place to heavily mod a car, because, I don’t have a job and barley have a college education. :picard:

Then why don’t you sell the WRX first then ask questions about buy a car.

Probably because he has to buy a car to replace the wrx after it sells? Seems pretty logical to find out what you want to buy, before you get rid of your current ride.

No. What do you think most Audis are?

Unless you go boost the IS300 is a bad platform for modding.

can we just take away his ability to start new threads?

It may be annoying that he changes his mind about which car he wants to own next. However, these threads usually end up with some good info about the car in question.

Thanks.

ahh, my bad… I know with Passats, if you get FWD it’s transversely mounted, if you get AWD it’s londgitudial

Like I said, I really don’t plan on modding it, besides maybe handling mods, but nothing extreme at all, I never really mod my cars heavily at all

It’s a fucking car thread. FUCK.
I’m looking for a 4 door RWD 5spd sporty car around $10k… This falls in that criteria. If you don’t like reading threads about cars, GTFO

if you dont have a job you should probably sell the WRX and STFU entirely… why would you buy a $10k car if you dont have a job to drive it to?

Just because I don’t have a job, doesn’t mean i’m broke… I still have income…just not what it was the past few years…
But that is hear nor there…

really? I’m pretty sure there is a healthy population of ghetto’d 90’s Mercedes rolling around buffalo…

Jesus, I feel like such a hippy… Why all the aggression all the time

no one is going to buy your car with cash, you’re going to have to trade it in. stop making new threads about cars you will not own. Until you take a picture of your face next to 12,000$ you should stop making threads about cars you are “thinking” about owning with money you think you will have, if someone buys your car.

IS300’s are awesome in appearance in my opinion.

Be nice :slight_smile: