Lifters/ Gym Rats...step inside

He said it’s VERY important to get the quantities right on it. The ratio has to be right for it to work its best.

Hey drew u really wanna burn some fat? try getting your hands on some clen

glucosamine helps a LOT for shitty joints. fish oil… you should be taking that anyway.

Does anyone know what is good for increasing size and strength? ive tried stuff in the past and haven’t seen too much of gains. I don’t wanna take any anabolic shit though.

FUCK FISH OIL!!!

OH WERD!

Yea i got this crazy stuff i call them dumbbells. I lift them on a regular basis and i have gotten a ton stronger then i used to be. But for real if your raining and diet is good you should be seeing the strength you desire or working your way too it. Most of the non anabolic supps are rea;lly going to just provide better recovery, pre workout stimulation, and maybe a small difference in strength. The real ticket is hard training and good meals.

Barbells are pretty good too. Yeah sorry to tell you theres no super secret product. Pro hormones are pretty kicka#$. The best thing is eat n work ur a!! off in the gym.

That’s fucking hilarious, “as fast as Kenyans” lol.

Shit joelster i just read the contest prep stuff from that guy and it looks great. Thats an intense cut from 21% to 4% in 9 weeks. Its somewhat hard for me to nail a diet due to my current situation i cant really control my meals. Anyhow where is he getting the ECA stuff from? Well the E part. I dont even know what my BF went up to on this bulk but im gussing its between 12%-15% at most.

The last show he competed in was the Buffalo in '04 and I’m pretty sure Ephedrine wasn’t banned yet. He says you can still buy it at NOCO, but it’s locked behind the counter and it may not be as strong as it used to be. Log on the board and ask him, he checks it a few times a day.

To be honest, I saw him weekly from about 4 weeks out from the show. When he was 2 weeks out, he looked INSANE. He was 200-204 and ripped. He still had a big cheat meal each week at that point. He could maintain that if he wanted to. He stepped on stage at the show at 188 or so. The last bit of water that they get out of their system on the day before pre-judging drops like 4-5lbs.

My roommate in college was a natural BB and he dropped from 191 to 156 to compete his first time. Now he stays around 175 to 185 when he is not cutting.
I just powerlifted raw a couple times in college. It was fun, but I wouldn’t do it again. To easy to injure yourself and with a full time job I don’t have time to be hurt.

+1

I have to wee wee in a cup about once a month though. Besides cutting is never a problem for me anyhow its the getting big part i find difficult. Joelster i signed up and said hello.

Thanks for joining! Another thing that those guys will preach when trying to gain mass, is that you should never be hungry ie: stomach growling. They eat constantly every few hours or so. They never give their body a chance to burn off ANY muscle when they are bulking.

Yea we have hours when the DFAC is opened so i cant just prepare meals but i go twice a day and take a to-go plate both times then eat a final small meal later at night. I just did a short three month bulk and i gained a ton of size and strength. It went really well to say the least. Im only going to cut for about 5-6 weeks then just maintain through the summer. Next winter i hope to gain some serious size.

I eat atleast 5000 calories a day and my workout parter is in the 8-10 ranger so yeah make sure ur never hungry lol.

cougarspeed and wood454 - lol thanks I know theres no product that will do that but yeah i was just seeing if someone got significant results since taking something. Ive also changed up my workout sometimes dumbbells sometimes barbells sometimes both… haha

what would be best for someone with mega fast metabolism looking to pack on bulk? im skinnyer but i work out and am pretty toned and in shape, im just looking to keep my 6 pack but pack on some upper body weight and gain some more strength

For you, I’d suggest some AIDS.

nope they dont help so u can tell her thanks anyway but really.

im looking to mostly put bulk on in my arm,shoulder and chest area