Lifters/ Gym Rats...step inside

Its really not a secret and generic questions like this are kinda hard to answer. I mean when you want to get bigger you generally lift heave lower reps and eat agood diet. If you are serious you would want to have an idea of your diet macro’s for carbs/protein/fat. For someone bulking id go around 40/40/20. Bottom line lift heavy and eat 5-7 times a day and you are going to get bigger. There are a few routines i like but dont know enought here to suggest one. What are your lifts right now?

I LOLed

:word:

eating right is KEY, the only thing i take is protein shakes in the morning and right after the gym.

ive been going to the gym for about 4 1/2 months now and ive gained a solid 20 lbs and bulked up A LOT. this is by going 5 days on, 2 days off in between, im there for approx. 2 hours each day

LOL ughhh u go 2 hours per day?? slackass, that must mean i’m there 4 hours cuz your in and out while i’m there… i’m gonna have to check with your bro on this hmmm :meh2:

I have the same problem. But since you asked I got the answer. But what do you guys suggest as far as eating not only eating 5-7 times a day what should I be trying to eat? Ive been eating a decent amount of pasta and chicken mainly. Takes me forever to gain weight. So what should I try to eat going long with the less reps more weight?

Its too much to just sum up for you so im just going to provide links to some reading. Generally you just need to up you calories and try to eat about 40% protein 40% carbs and 20% fat while bulking. You want complex carbs for the most part. Oats,pasta,brown rice, etc.etc.
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=3717251 BAM!!!
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=272067 POW!!!

Gotcha. Thanks for the links.

If you have any other questions or anything be sure to ask. Im far from an expert but i am very knowledgable on the subject. My e-mail is ablake211@yahoo.com if you need anything.

I put you in my contacts for my e-mail. Thanks again. I app help. I wont be working out for awhile now cuz I fucked up my back trying to push my car for work this morning real bad. Figures… now Ill be set back a bit.

you guys are gym rats and dont know where to get E or clen :bloated:

clen, t3, and a bunch of other goodies
http://innovative-research.net/products.asp?id=37#

E
http://www.supplementwarehouse.com/viewitem.asp?idproduct=155808

LOL @ this…cause mike told me about it yesterday at the gym…

paul wasnt there yet…FYI :stuck_out_tongue:

i never wanted to put it out there but since you listed a “source” then…

clen and t-3 etc - www.ag-guys.com if you order their clen, becareful it’s VERY strong. 200mcg per ml.

its amazing all the other things you can buy from the internet :wink:

Um…yeah, buy clen online, yeah sure, just wait til they get zapped, and they have your address. These sites get busted all the time.

they have been around for years dude. its a research chem site. you CAN NOT buy it for personal use, but you can give it to your lab rat all day long.

that site has quality product, and quick turn around times.

edit:
oh, and join their forum, they do buy one get ones all the time.

Besides NATTY FTW!

That particular one is the best around, BUT…you still have to be careful. Big brother is always watching those sites. Someday shit will hit the fan, and they’ll see that their number one product is 60mg clen, and they’ll wonder why joey from amherst , ny orders $2000.00 worth a month, yet he’s not in school, doesn’t have a real job, except bouncing at a nightclub, etc…

edit: get it while it’s hot, lol:

CLENBUTEROL UPDATE - INNOVATIVE RESEARCH WILLBE DISCONTINUINGTHE CHEMICAL CLENBUTEROL.THIS CHEMICALWILL NO LONGER BE LISTEDON OUR FRONT END STORE CATALOG. TO ORDER CLENBUTEROL YOU MUST ORDER VIA SHOPPING CART CATALOG ONLY.*
LIMITED TIME - LIMITED QUANTITY

buy it for your rat, not you and all your friends rats :slight_smile:

edit
albut is better any ways
it has a much shorter half life, and doesn’t have all the sides

Peanut butter sandwiches and tuna FTW…

A Decent sized PB sammy is almost 200 calories. One can of chunk light tuna in water is another 200 calories and 42g protein! Thats 2 scoops of your average protein shake.

what about loafs of raison bread? on average when my mom buys it ill eat a loaf a day usually all at once ,

edit: innovative isnt the best around, but they are TOP 5 for sure.

well of course if it looks like you are a drug dealer (buying $2000 in clen a month) that could be bad, but if you bought a couple bottles for your lab rat there wouldnt be any issue.

p.s.- shit DID hit the fan with Operation Raw Deal and a few of these sites such as innovative and a few other i wont mention were scrutinized by LE and congress and were down for a day or two. The sites opened back up after that so i dont see a problem.