LKSi, again

Wowwww would you look at that, so now we can get back to the point. I offered you five dollars which was reasonable and you said you would do it for ten… some bulll shittttt

Unless I’ve misread, you’ve been saying that you DIDN’T go home that night and now you’re admitting that you did. So… then you were lying?

I don’t even know you dude but for real, you’re coming off sketchy. I’m not even saying that because Lance gave me a hand job earlier either. Whatever though, best of luck in this argument Gents.

:rofl

Nah, pretty sure I’d pick the lifestyle I have had up until now each time.

To some people, beliefs don’t mean anything. They change, alter, etc. their lifestyle whenever/for whatever. To others, a belief system is the reason or makeup of who they are as a person and doesn’t change.

But anyway, enough about me and my belief system. Too each his own. Make sure you wrap em folks :lol.

Anyhow…stop bringing me up in this thread :lol. I have nothing to do with it…I’m just lurking.

I did go home before I sold the CL, I thought Kevin was referring to a night we were working on the Kseries and Joe offered to give Kevin money for a ride home.

Ilya… we get it

Nickalero… noooooo thats not true.

Never Touched the pan Honda bond was way to perfect. Trust me I know. Even the bolts on the y pipe were rusted together again never touched. Can’t even move the oil pan an inch with out the y pipe removed. And an inch isn’t enough bc the oil pump will not clear. You never had the pan off

Good.

As you were.

Yo you have a great belief system and Imma let you finish, but imma finish first and toss this rubber just so I can tell you that my belief system is super cereal but doesn’t include silly things like dry flaccid dick.

:number1

Regardless, marry that chick and GET SOME. It’s worth it. :excited

:lol

I’m not mashing your belief system. Just saying I’m similar in some ways, I want at least a relationship before I go anywhere with it. Aside from when I drink, then I just want to get it in :lol

No bash intended.

Aight aight, enough about me. Go back to your story. lol

Nick… You used to message me completely shitfaced telling me how bad you needed to get laid.

…yes.

Nothing was ever said about relationships…

…yes.

Those statements contradict each other…

Sober Nick would like a good girl.

Drinking Nick wants a freak.

I think that covers a large majority of mindsets.

wanting a relationship, looking for one…

that right there is gonna get you into a whole lot of fucking bullshit and trouble that you really dont want no part of

just go fuck every girl you can and have fun, seriously.

You do a pretty good job of diverting the thread away from the other lies.