Looking for a new job

I have three vehicles and three damn jobs and a mortgage to pay and I’m 26. I don’t want to hear it.

You have to pay to play the game.

$200/25 (hrs) = $8/hr take home. Call that $9.50/hour.

$9.50/hour for 25 hours a week is a completely reasonable part time job, thats very similar to mine (I make considerably more w/ tips though).

That is all he’s asking for from what I can tell. Not trying to be a dick, I’m just saying what I’ve read.

Seriously, wait tables.

I did it for 3 years while I was in college working for Red Lobster. I averaged $150/day working 5 hours a day. All cash tips are great because there are MAJOR tax benefits ;). They also offer health insurance, even if you are part time.

Side benefit: You will work with mostly girls, who after time become very comfortable with you around. You WILL see T and A. I promise, I even got to a feel a couple. (Girls I worked with got fakers and wanted to know what I liked better). You may even get to screw some of them…

You will never pull more tail then when you work in a restaurant/bar. It’s like a fuck fest.

anyone need an overqualified bartender or waiter here? can provide resume and references upon request.

X2

Fuck work, go to college. Bang girls, drink, post about it and annoy Shady.

You have absolutely no room to talk. You’re stabbing away at your keyboard telling us how we can’t begin to understand how terrible it is working for your father.

so yea, I love talking shit on here. Supporting myself comes first before my stupid car that I mod.

Get real bills, KID.

You are added to the top of the list for adivce sofar! lol

I wish i could wait tables but I would drop shit left and right checkin out the Tities everywhere.

Kid get a lawnmower, and find a friend with a truck and a trailer. Work together and moe lawns all yeah. I bet you will see some t&a doign that too, just makesure you work in neighborhoods with CP.

:facepalm at OP

Your #1 focus should be school. PERIOD.

Then, just get ANY job. Even if it’s standing around ringing people out at K-Mart or something. A job is a job and will teach you responsibility/accountability if you allow yourself to be taught. Then you move on to bigger and better things.

One thing I don’t recommend doing, is making a lateral move when it comes to work unless you absolutely have to (ie harassment at current job, lack of funds to get to work due to distance, etc.). If you are going to change jobs, make sure it’s a step up. Not over. You’ll never get anywhere if you keep doing that.

applied for both of them a few days ago,it takes maybe an hour to do it online for both of them together… not like it takes up alot of time

and dom if you dont wanna work for you dad,throw my name out there :tongue i could go for a 40+ hr work week

Another great tip. Always move up, not off to the side allowing the next guy to pass you by.

I spent the last 8 years or so in my It career moving around a little more than I wanted it. Company lost the contract, hated my boss and the place, lost a contract again, now I am in a position that I can stick to so be it I dont literally kill someone in my office or move out of the state.

What are you going to school for, if you are attending? Since we bot the ball busting out of the way kiiiiid, it seems like we are starting to help you here. :thumbup

Fuck I forgot about the lawns things, I gotta get a dumpy trailer and drive around my street mowing yards.

Pool boy has good befits too!

Wouldent annoy me at all, im sure his stories would include acctualy nailing the girl, not crying about them.
:rofl

sure do:thumbup we put up swimming pools and its a good time seeing milfs and theyre daughters walking around in bathing suits

Fuck yeah! I worked construction with my pops remodeling houses. LOTS of hawt ass still living with the parents going to school and what not in clifton park. I have some srs stories from those days! :thumbup parents go to work girls stay home!

Tell the best story you can remember. I will find you if you lie.

And by the way, when you do decide its time to work full time like all adults do, you will be putting in 40+ hours a week. That’s not going to change unless you hit the lotto or mommy and daddy are rich. So get used to that idea. I did it starting when I was 16 in the summer. Worked full time every summer, 40+ hours. 28 hours or the max they would let me while I was in school. You gotta pay to play.

Hell, I’m a salaried state worker and still put in 40+ a week because I have shit to do.

Seriously dude, deliver pizzas if needed.

When I delivered (2 months when I was 17), I worked 5 hours a day and 4 days a week. Took home like, $275 and that was only working one weekend night. Yea, you’re putting miles on the car, but after a month or two, you can buy a beater and deliver in that.

If you can not afford to pay your car payment in a single week’s work, then you should get rid of said car. So if you pay $280/month, you need a job (at 20 hours) that works for $14/hr… AFTER taxes.

Also look at temp agencies. Try Advance Auto Parts. Pay is ‘ok’ but I know they’re always looking for part time.